Dear Applied Candidates NHM Bihar CHO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in State Health Society Bihar CHO Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest NHM Bihar CHO Exam Date and the Exam center will be released soon online. Are you searching for NHM Bihar CHO Selection process, NHM Bihar CHO Eligibility and NHM Bihar CHO Document verification and etc. NHM Bihar CHO Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. And this SHS Bihar CHO Syllabus 2020 can be downloaded in PDF format from a direct link given at the end of the page. State Health Society Bihar will conduct a Computer Based Test for the candidates who applied for the SHS Community Health Officer post.
NHM Bihar CHO 2021 Community Health Officer Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||National Health Mission – State Health Society Bihar|
|Job Role||Community Health Officer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for NHM Bihar CHO 2021 Community Health Officer
- Lactation support
- Cardiogenic shock
- Angelman syndrome
- Learning disorders
- Hypovolemic shock
- Clinical Trials
- Hearing loss
- Vision loss
- Cognitive impairment
- Abuse in pregnancy
- Cellular and Molecular Therapy
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease.
- Perinatal Mental Health.
- Quality of Maternal Health Care.
- Respectful Maternity Care.
- Family Planning and Maternal Health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy.
- Maternal Health in the United States.
- Maternal Health, HIV, and AIDS.
- Preterm Birth.
- Maternal and Newborn Health Integration.
- Global Maternal Health Workforce
- Antenatal Care.
- Postnatal Care.
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- prevention education, counseling, testing, and referral
- Sexually transmitted disease services
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Broader reproductive health services, including patient education and counseling
- Breast and pelvic examinations
- Pregnancy–achieving services including preconception health services
- Basic infertility services
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Contraceptive services
Communicable & Non-communicable Diseases
- chronic kidney disease
- Skin cancer
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Lower back pain
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Exam Pattern for NHM Bihar CHO 2021 Community Health Officer
|Name of subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Academic Subject Related Topics||100||100|
|Exam Type: Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?