NBE DNB/DrNB Exam 2023 Syllabus PDF Download: Check NBEMS April Final Theory & Practical Examination Pattern: The Diplomate National Board (DNB) (Broad Specialty) and Doctorate National Board (DrNB) (Super Specialty) Final Exams will be held in April 2023 by the National Board of Examinations. This page contains information related to the exam. This is a PDF link where candidates can view and download the NBEMS April Final Theoretical & Practical Exam Pattern.
NBE DNB/DrNB Exam 2023 Syllabus
|Board Name||National Board of Examinations|
|Exam Name||Diplomate National Board (DNB) (Broad Specialty) and Doctorate National Board (DrNB) (Super Specialty) Final Examination April 2023|
|Exam Date||24-04-2023 to 27-04-2023|
NBE DNB/DrNB Exam Syllabus 2023
Examination (Broad Specialties):
- The theory examination comprises of four papers, maximum marks 100 each.
- There are 10 short notes of 10 marks each, in each of the papers.
- The number of short notes and their respective marks weightage may vary in some subjects/some papers.
- Maximum time permitted is 3 hours.
- Candidate must score at least 200/400 in the aggregate of 4 papers to qualify the theory examination. Grace marks of up to 2% of maximum marks i.e. 8/400 shall be given only to the candidates falling in the zone of consideration i.e. securing between 192-199 marks out of 400.
- Only those candidates who have qualified the theory examination are permitted to take the practical examination.
- Maximum Marks: 300
- Comprises of OSCE and/or Clinical Examination, and Viva.
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 150/300 marks to qualify for the Practical Examination.
- There is no provision for grace marks in Practical examination.
- There are a maximum of three attempts that can be availed by a candidate for Practical Examination.
- First attempt is the practical examination following immediately after the declaration of theory results in the same session.
- Second and Third attempt in practical examination shall be permitted out of the next three sessions of DNB Final Examinations; after payment of full examination fees as may be prescribed by NBEMS.
NBE DNB/DrNB Exam 2023 Pattern:
|PART-I (Theory)||Paediatric Surgery||Plastic Surgery||Cardio Thoracic Surgery||Neuro Surgery|
|Paper – I Max Marks: 100||Basic Principles of General Surgery|
|Paper – II
Max Marks: 100
|Basic Sciences as applied to Paediatric Surgery||Basic Sciences as applied to Plastic Surgery||Basic Sciences as applied to Cardio Thoracic Surgery||Basic Sciences as applied to Neurosurgery|
|Part–I Practical A & B||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
NBE DNB/DrNB Exam 2023 Syllabus PDF Download
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.