Gujarat government has invited applications for Namo Tablet Yojana on digitalgujarat.gov.in’s official website. You can apply online for Namo E Tab online. Here in this article, we will provide you with information about the application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, and necessary documents under Namo Tablet Yojana. NAMO E Tab Yojana has been started keeping in mind that India is moving fast towards complete digitization. This scheme will work to open new avenues of education for the students. In the budget presented recently by the Government of Gujarat, 252 crores have been allocated for the implementation of this scheme.
Namo E-Tablet Specification
The following special details will be available on the tablet provided to the students by the Government of Gujarat in collaboration with the Department of Education.
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
Namo E-Tablet Yojana 2021 Registration
Namo Tablet Yojana will provide tablets with the latest high-end specifications to around 3 lakh meritorious students to assist them in their higher education. Under this scheme, all students will be able to get tablets of Acer and Lenovo companies for Rs 1000. Students of college and polytechnic courses can apply to take advantage of this scheme. All the meritorious students in Gujarat Namo Tablet Yojana will be provided with high-tech developed tablets. All registered students will be provided with branded 7-inch e-tablets of Acer / Lenovo Company.
- It will be compulsory to register for these tablets being provided for assistance in higher education through this scheme.
- In case of any kind of disturbance in the E-Tab, provided under the NAMO E-Tab Yojana 2021, students can get help by contacting the helpline number.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, the Gujarat Education Department has established liaison agencies.
- For help related to this scheme, information about helpline numbers will be provided to you in the article.
Features of Namo Tablet Scheme
Following are the salient features of this scheme:
- Poor and middle-class families will get tablets so that they can better assist in their higher studies. Hence poor and middle-class students will get this benefit.
- The plan will ensure that students are better accustomed to technology and are able to use these tools to aid their educational objectives.
- You will have to make a grant of Rs 1000 at the time of admission to the college to get the tablet. It is a token price and is one of the cheapest rates at which this device has been made available.
- This tablet is actually 8000 rupees, the rest of which will be paid by the government as a subsidy.
- In this scheme, a target has been set to benefit about 3.5 lakh students.
The scheme was launched by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 17 July 2017. The following work will be done on the given dates to complete the various processes of this scheme.
- The first round of tablets has been delivered till 14 July 2017 at 4 pm.
- The second round of pills has been delivered – 17 July until 4 pm.
- The last round of pills has been delivered – 20 July 2017 until 4 pm.
Currently, the distribution process has been halted due to COVID 19 infection. Soon the distribution process of other phases will be started by the department.
Namo Tablet Yojana Eligibility Criteria
If you want to take advantage of this scheme then you will have to fulfil the given eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent applicants of Gujarat can get benefits by applying in this Namo Tablet Yojana.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- The student must belong to BPL category.
- It is compulsory for a student to pass class 12th in this session.
- If the student does not participate in further examinations after the completion of the intermediate examination, then he is not eligible to apply.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- caste certificate
- Proof of admission in graduate or diploma category
Gujarat Namo E Tablet Yojana Registration Procedure
In case the above eligibility criteria are met, you can register online through the given easy steps.
- For online registration in Namo E Tablet Yojana, you will have to visit your institute. All institutions will provide details of eligible candidates on their portal.
- If you are included in the list of eligible candidates, you will have to login through your unique Institute ID.
- Now you have to select your name, category, and syllabus, etc. by clicking on the “Add New Student” option.
- After this, you have to enter your board and seat number and deposit the prescribed amount of Rs 1000.
- In the form of this payment, you will be provided with a receipt which you will have to enter on the official portal of the institute.
- First of all, go to the official website of Digital Gujarat. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the website homepage, you will be given some guidelines related to Namo E Tablet.
- Following these guidelines, the institute/college wherever you study can be availed by depositing Rs 1000.
In the event that all these processes are completed correctly, you will be given tablets of Acer / Lenovo Company.
(Rs. 1000) NAMO E Tablet Payment Mode
Students can also use Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or Paytm to make an online payment. If you do not have any of the above options to pay Namo Amount, then you can deposit money (Rs. 1000) to the Head of the Institute. The head will prepare a receipt against this payment. Then the receipt number and date have to be entered in the portal.
If any student has any hesitation under the scheme or wants to know any kind of information, then they can call the helpline number. For information, this number will be available for your service from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, after which service will not be provided on this number.
Contact number: 079-26566000
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Namo E-Tablet Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?