Dear Applied Candidates MRB TN Food Safety Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Download PDF in MRB TN Food Safety Officer Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Utilize the MRB TN Food Safety Officer Exam Books and Study Materials Online to know every subject deeply to get qualify for the upcoming MRB TN Food Safety Officer 2022 Exam. Get the Latest MRB TN Food Safety Officer Exam Date and the Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for the MRB TN Food Safety Officer Selection process, MRB TN Food Safety Officer Eligibility and MRB TN Food Safety Officer Document verification and etc? MRB TN Food Safety Officer Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. All the Selected Candidates Will be Called for the Written Examination. The Written Exam Will be Conducted Soon. The Exam Will be Written Objective Type. More Details About the Exam are Provided Below.
MRB TN Food Safety Officer 2022 Recruitment Details for Your Notification
|Recruitment Board Name||Medical Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu|
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2022|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
MRB TN Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2022 | Download Written Examination
Indian and International Food Laws (An Overview)
- Food Safety and Standards Act of India, 2006: Provision, definitions and different sections of the Act and implementation.
- FSS Rules and Regulations
- Overview of other relevant national bodies (e.g. APEDA, BIS EiC, MPEDA, Spice Board etc.)
- International Food Control Systems/Laws, Regulations and Standards/Guidelines with regard to Food Safety – (i) Overview of CODEX Alimentarius Commission (History, Members, Standard setting and Advisory mechanisms: JECFA, JEMRA JMPR): WTO agreements (SPS/TBT): Important national and international accreditation bodies.
FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives
- Genesis and Evolution of FSSAI
- Structure and Functions of Food Authority.
- Overview of systems and processes m Standards, Enforcement, Laboratory, ecosystem, Imports, Third Party Audit etc.
- Promoting safe and wholesome Food (Eal Right India, Food Fortification, SNF, Clean Street Food Hub, RUCO and various other social and behavioural change initiatives)
- Training and capacity building
- Role of State Food Authorities
Food Safety Eco-System in India:
India n Scenario of Food Safety: Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and its Background, The Food Safety and Standards Regulations (FSSR) 2011: Licensing and Registration, Schedule 4 requirements, Recent advances in Packaging and Labelling Requirements, Regulations related to Nutraceuticals and Foods for Special Dietary Uses, Provision s on Organic Food and Non-Specified Food/Food Ingredients, Central Advisory committee and scientific Committee/ panels, Food Import Clearance system, Notified labs and adjudications. Initiatives of FSSAJ: Eat Right India, FoSTaC, Food Fortification, Detect Adulteration with Rapid Test (DART), Clean Street Food, BHOG (Blissful Hygienic Offering to God), Food Safety on Wheels, Food Smart Consumer, Codex, Diet for Life etc.,
Principles and Basics of Food Chemistry and their role in Human Nutrition
- Structure and functions of macro and micronutrients
- Role of macro and micronutrients in human nutrition
- Overview of food additives with respect to their technological functions
- Overview of anti-nutritional factors and their removal from foods
- Overview of enzymes as food processing aids
- Overview of nutraceuticals and functions of foods
- Overview of food contaminants and adulterants and their effects on human health.
- Food allergens and allergenicity.
- Importance of diet in alleviating health risks, especially non-communicable diseases.
Food Microbiology & General principles of Food Hygiene
- General principles of food microbiology and overview of food-borne pathogens
- Overview of sources of microorganisms in the food chain (raw materials, water, air, equipment etc.) and microbiological quality of foods
- Microbial food spoilage and Foodborne diseases
- General principles and techniques in the microbiological examination of foods
- Overview of beneficial microorganisms and their role in food processing and human nutrition
- General principles of food safety management systems including traceability and
- recall – sanitation, HACCP, Good production and processing practices (GMP, GAP, GHP, GLP, BAP, etc)
Food Science and Nutrition:
Understanding food hazards, foodborne illnesses, water and sanitation, GHP, GAP, HACCP, food allergies, Food Adulteration, Food Nutrition and Food Consciousness, Supplementation, Fortification, Bio-fortification, Poor Diet and consequences: Stunting, wasting & anaemia, Lifestyle diseases, Food testing and rapid detection methods.
GMP Auditing and inspections, Food Surveillance, Food Recall, Quality control of food at all stages of processing, Safety issues in food packaging materials, Sampling from a lot or process line, and Non-destructive food quality evaluation methods.
General concepts of Food Analysis and Testing.
- Fundamentals of field level and laboratory sampling with reference to the importance of statistical tools.
- Overview of basic/classical methods of food analysis.
- Overview of modern analytical techniques including mass spectrometry and molecular techniques.
- Principles of Quality assurance and Quality control with reference to food analysis and testing.
Food Processing and Preservation:
Basic principles and methods of Food Preservation: Heat processing, pasteurization, canning, dehydration, freezing, freeze drying, fermentation, microwave, irradiation and chemical additives.Refrigerated and modified atmosphere storage. Aseptic preservation, hurdle technology, alternate-thermal technologies and non-thermal processing, New/Novel food additives and preservatives. Safety issues of processed foods available in the market.
Principles of Food Preservation, Processing and Packaging
- Food Processing Operations, Principles, Good Manufacturing Practices
- Overview of food preservation methods and their underlying principles including novel and emerging methods/ Principles.
- Overview of food packaging methods and principles including novel packaging materials/ techniques.
Exam Pattern for MRB TN Food Safety Officer 2022 Detailed Marks
- The exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The total No. of Questions in this exam were 200 questions.
- The maximum marks for this exam were 100 marks.
- The time allocated for this exam was of 2 hours.
- There will be No Negative Marking for attempting the wrong answers.
- The medium of this exam will be English Language Only.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?