Corona infection has changed the way the world works today. These changes have also come in India and this is the reason that India’s largest insurance company Life Insurance Corporation of India along with LIC Death Claim has made the facilities of all other services available online. Simply put, if you want to apply for LIC Death Claim in addition to paying your premium now, then for this you will not need to go to the LIC office, you can apply for it online. Till now LIC had made many facilities available online but the LIC Death Claim Form facility was not available online yet but now LIC has made this service available online like other services. Today we will tell you in detail about LIC in this article here, how can LIC policyholders avail themselves these services? Along with this, he can also see the registration process for online death claims and LIC Death Claim Status through this article of ours.
Highlights of LIC Death Claim Application 2021
|Name||LIC Death Claim Application|
|Launched By||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Beneficiaries||Residence of India|
|Objective of article||Claim on amount in case of death|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
LIC Death Claim Online
As we know that the Government of India keeps trying to digitalize all the facilities under the Digital India program. The Corona epidemic is also a big hand behind the online availability of all services. In the wake of Corona infection, following the social distancing, there are many other Indian government institutions as well which have released all their facilities and services online. One such step has also been taken by LIC India. Life Insurance Corporation of India has made all other services available to its policyholders including LIC Death Claim services online. So now if you want to submit a premium for LIC policy, then you can also work for it online and if you want to submit your LIC Death Claim Application, then you can also apply online for this.
In these online facilities, facilities like LIC Death Claim Form, Maturity Application, Policy Revival, and LIC Death Claim Status are available. So now if you want to submit LIC Death Claim Application, then you can submit it online, and in addition, you can also submit the required documents on the online portal itself. This facility will prove to be of great benefit to the people availing all LIC services.
LIC Death Claim Online Application
Prior, approach holders frequently required a specialist to profit LIC Death Claim or guarantee. But since now it is doing a wide range of administration. Presently strategy holders or their relatives can apply for the passing case demand disconnected, just as now the endurance advantage, recovery strategy, and guarantee of development can be made disconnected on LIC. Aside from this, assuming your approach doesn’t have an Aadhaar number, that also should now be possible online as it were.
The list of documents required to apply for the LIC Death Claim are as follows:
- Policy number
- policy installment amount
- scanned PAN card or passport copy, etc
Points to Consider for LIC Death Claim Application
- If the person has not died normally but due to an accident, then first of all we should get a police report (FIR). If the person has died in a hospital, then you must have a medical report there. Because of the accident insurance claims in the insurance company, then the police have to show 42 and medical report.
- We should not make an insurance claim immediately after the death of the person, because by doing this the insurance company may suspect us that the insurance holder has not died to take the insurance claim. Therefore, insurance claims should be made within 20 to 30 days from the death of the insured. Insurance can be claimed even after 80 days from the death of the insurance holder and even after that if there is any reason for the delay, but the insurance claim should be made after 20 days because the insurance amount will be delayed even after more delay.
- We must have some important documents/certificates or documents while making an insurance claim.
LIC Death Claim Application Process
The LIC Death Claim Registration Process consist the following steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the LIC Death Claim. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Services”. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page, you have to click on the option of Customer Portal and then click on New User.
- Now enter your ID, Password, and other required details in this form.
- After that, you need to click on the option of e-Services and then fill in your user ID and password.
- Now, fill the form and register yourself. Here you need to upload your documents also.
- LIC will do KYC verification and send you a verification email or SMS.
- After that press the submit button to submit your claim.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to LIC Death Claim beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?