Dear Applied Candidates KSCCF Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in KSCCF First Division Clerk, Assistant, Peon Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest KSCCF Exam Date and the Exam center will be released soon online. Are you searching for KSCCF Selection process, KSCCF First Division Clerk, Assistant, Peon Eligibility and KSCCF Document verification and etc. KSCCF Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. By noticing KSCCF Exam Pattern 2021, candidates can identify the total number of questions, time duration, sections of the examination. Competitors should notice these important details, later they have to plan the KSCCF Syllabus 2021 preparation accordingly.
KSCCF 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Karnataka State Co-Operative Credit Societies Federation Ltd (KSCCF)|
|Job Role||Accountant, First Division Clerk, Selling Assistant, Typist, Peon, Junior Pharmacist|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for KSCCF 2021 Accountant, First Division Clerk, Selling Assistant, Typist, Peon, Junior Pharmacist
- National and International Current Affairs
- Static GK
- Famous Personalities
- Books and Authors
- Indian Economics
- Comprehend the Kannada language
- Usage of words
- Translation from English to Kannada
- Kannada grammar
- Short Essay
- Comprehensive understanding of the subject
- Sentence Corrections
- Article Rules
- Direct & Indirect Speech Rules
- Precis Writing
- Sentence Correction Questions
- Adjective Degree Of Comparison Rules
- Sentence Rearrangement & Para jumbles
- Active And Passive Voice Rules
- One Word Substitutions
- Spotting the Error
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms And Phrases
- Letter Writing Format
- Historical background of the Indian Constitution.
- Union and its Territory.
- Fundamental Rights.
- Constitution of India: List of All Articles (1-395) and Parts (1-22).
- Indian Constitution Parts and Articles.
- Prime Minister, CoM, and Attorney General.
- Parts of Indian Constitution: A brief overview.
- State Legislature.
- Constitutional Bodies in India – Detailed List with Explanation
- Evolution of Local Self-Government (Panchayati Raj System) in India
- Schedules of Indian Constitution: A brief overview.
- Must-Know Articles of Indian Constitution: A brief overview.
- The Preamble of the Constitution.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Fundamental Duties.
- Supreme Court.
- Chief Minister and CoM.
Exam Pattern for KSCCF 2021
|Name of Subjects||Exam Marks||Exam Timing|
1 ½ Hours (90 Minutes)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?