KIIT University in Bhubaneswar, which is located in the state of Odisha, is slated to host the first Khelo India University Games in 2022. Visit the organization’s main website if you want to apply to be a member and fulfill the requirement of registering online. You should be able to get all of the information that you want about the KIU Games by using this website. The list of games that are included in KIUG, along with any pertinent information, will be discussed in today’s post. will also discuss the documents needed for the games.
KIU Games Overview
|Name of the article||Khelo India University Games|
|Launched By||Sports Authority of India|
|3rd Edition||Coming soon|
|Objective||To Motivate the youths toward Sports|
|For||All the Sportsperson Participants|
Khelo India University Games
In recent years, Odisha has hosted Asian Athletics Championships, Men’s Hockey World Cup, Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships, FIH Series Finals, and Hockey Olympic Qualifiers. Indian university sportsmen participate in the games, a national multi-sport tournament. The first Odisha edition ran from February 22nd until March 1st, 2020. It is India’s biggest university-level sporting event. The first Khelo India University Games were conducted in 2020; the second was postponed in 2021 and held in 2022, and the third will be held shortly. However, we will only present the games listed in the table.
Khelo India University Games 1st Edition
The competition in 2020 ran from the 22nd of February to the 1st of March and included 211 events across 17 different sports. The sporting competitions were held in Cuttack at the SAI International Residential School, the JNL Indoor Stadium, the SAI-Odisha Badminton Academy, and the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. A total of almost 4000 athletes from 176 different institutions took part in the competitions. There were a total of 206 gold medals, 206 silver medals, and 286 bronze medals awarded.
Khelo India University Games Objectives
The games are being held with the intention of providing a stage at the university level for the young people of India to showcase their athletic ability. It is the goal of the games to scout for talented athletes between the ages of 18 and 25 and provides them with training in preparation for the Olympics and the Asian Games.
Khelo India University Games Benefits
- The advantages of Participating in the Khelo India University Games, Karnataka Sporting competitions, and tournaments are not only a lot of fun, but they also provide participants with the chance to improve their athletic abilities and their interpersonal interactions.
- Every year, a large number of young people participate in the Khelo India University Games in Karnataka.
- Participants uphold the highest standards of sportsmanship during the competition and go back to their home states acting as KIUG representatives.
- All of the athletes who do very well in these competitions are given the opportunity to take their careers to the next level by gaining recognition and improving access to direction and instruction.
- Great opportunity for youths to do something for their country.
Documents Required for Registration
The documents required for the games are:
- Report card for the tenth grade
- Aadhar Card
- College / University Bonafide Certificate
- Birth certificate (DOB)
- Voter ID Card
Khelo India University 2022 Games List
We have provided a table of the list of games that were available in the 2022nd edition games list
|Basketball||Field Hockey||Rugby Union|
Khelo India University Games Application Procedure
The procedure to Apply for Participation in the games is as follows:
- Open the official website whose address is given in the above table. Homepage will appear
- Then on the homepage, the user has to provide “tournament manual” as a selectable option on the homepage of the website. When you click this, a new page will load in the window in front of you.
- You are able to review the information on all of the games right here on this website. After you’ve finished reading the material, follow the link to get an application form.
- Complete the form with all of the essential information, and submit any documents that are requested.
- Check all of the information that you have supplied one last time, and then choose the “submit” link to send in your registration form.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?