Kerala High Court Assistant Syllabus 2021: Kerala HC Assistant Syllabus with Exam Pattern is updated below the page. Initiate your efficient preparation to get maximum marks in the KHC Assistant Written Exam. subjects with the help of this page. Get HCK Kerala High Court Assistant Preparation Books and Study Material to complete every subject name wise. Collect the Kerala HC Assistant Exam Pattern along with downloading the Kerala High Court Assistants Admit Card and Call Letter to attend the Written Exam & Personal Interview selection process. The Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Date and Exam Centre details are release with E – Admit Cards publication. Keep visiting PuzzlesHuB to know the Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 latest updates from the official announcement.
|Origination Name||Kerala High Court|
|Name of Post||55 posts|
|No. of Vacancy||Assistant|
|Selection Process||Objective Test|
|Application Submission Start Date||08.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09.08.2021|
Kerala High Court Assistant Syllabus 2021
- Calculus and analysis.
- Geometry and topology.
- Number Ranking.
- Number theory.
- Dynamical systems and differential equations.
- Mathematical physics
- Cubes and Dice.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Current affairs.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on the National Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- International Relations and Events.
- History Movement.
HCK Kerala Assistant Exam Pattern
|Type Of Exam||Name of the subject||No of Marks|
|Objective Type||General Knowledge||40 Marks|
|General English||50 Marks|
|Basic Mathematics & Reasoning||10 Marks|
|Descriptive type||Precis, comprehensions, and Short essay||60 Marks|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?