Kashi Yatra Scheme was introduced by the govt. of Karnataka for the monetary advantage of Karnataka residents who want to go to a Varanasi temple. Respecting all religions in the Asian nations could be a purpose of honor and national pride for India. Therefore, the government strives to introduce new programs for individuals of assorted religions or beliefs and to produce financial help to pilgrims. Same as the Indian Government helps the community of Muslims With their Travels to do Hajj Similarly.
there are different schemes for Hindus as we tend toll, and one of the schemes that we are about to discuss these days during this article is the Kashi Yatra Scheme & Today in this article we are going to discuss Every important information & detail related to this scheme like how to apply, required documents, benefits, etc. please read it till the end.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022 Overview
|The name Scheme||Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme|
|launched by whom||Karnataka government|
|Objective||To offer financial support to pilgrims|
|Beneficiaries||People of Karnataka|
|The Official website||Soon|
Kashi Yatra Scheme 2022
Pilgrims visit the Varanasi Temple of Kashi Vishwanath every year for Kashi Yatra Karnataka residents also visit Varanasi Temple, but many of them find it difficult to visit the temple due to the economic conditions. If we analyze the distance between Karnataka and Varanasi, it is about 1700 km, which is a very long journey. The people of Karnataka who embark on the long Kashi yatra face numerous financial challenges just like poor people.5000 each. This Rs. 7 million projects is a unique opportunity for Yatris. The Karnataka State Government has mandated the Kashi Yatra Tour only for interested pilgrims. This yatra was announced in the 2022-23 budget, with the government proposing a subsidy plan for the Kashi yatra program.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Official Website Launched
The Kashi Yatra program was recently proposed by the government in the 2022-23 budget and was quickly approved by the Karnataka government in late June. Shortly after June, the program’s website portal was launched to allow pilgrims to apply for the subsidy. This government program is offering a financial grant of Rs. 5,000 to around 30,000 pilgrims traveling from Karnataka to Kashi Vishwanath Temple in U.
Varanasi. Each Pilgrim is only eligible for this grant once in a lifetime and he/she must meet the eligibility to apply for the program outlined in the Eligibility Criteria section below. Pilgrims must take careful notes. All persons who visited the Kashi Vishwanath Temple between April 1st and June 30th are required to provide confirmation of their visit.
- There are basically two official websites where the beneficiaries can apply for the Kashi Yatra program grant.
- Official website name: Department of Hindu Religious Institutions and Charitable Donations “itms.kar.nic.in” \
- Webs: Seva Sindhu “evasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in“
Bharat Gaurav Train of Karnataka is to be ready From September to October 2022
The Bharat Gaurav train runs from Bengaluru to Varanasi, UP, making two stops at Ayodhya and Prayagraj. The government has approved Rs 500 crore for the Bharat Gaurav train. This train covers 4,100 km in 7 days and consists of 14 carriages and 11 AC three-deck carriages. Also, a part of the train will be completely transformed into a temple where Bhajans are sung as part of the Kashi Yatra for pilgrims traveling from Karnataka to Varanasi. It was officially announced in
that the total fare for Yatris traveling by train has been fixed at Rs 15,000, of which Rs 5,000 is a grant given to individuals under the Karnataka Government Scheme.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2022 Objectives
The people of Karnataka, especially those on low incomes, are struggling with various economic problems and cannot afford to make a pilgrimage to Kashi Yatra this scheme can give them relief and help them to do Kashi yatra.
If we calculate the distance from Karnataka to Varanasi, we find that it is approximately 1,700 kilometers, which is a long journey. Therefore, considering these difficulties, the Karnataka State Government has started a program that provides financial support to Yatris to enable them to complete the Kashi Yatra from Karnataka to Varanasi.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka has been launched by Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai in a function organized by Muzrai Department on Thursday. Under this subsidy, checks will be distributed to a total of 10 beneficiary pilgrims. It was told by the Chief Minister of Karnataka that the number of devotees visiting Kashi is increasing day by day and for the convenience of the beneficiary pilgrims in the coming times, the subsidy amount will be given directly to their bank account.
During the event through DBT, Bommai also said that around 23 Ghats have been renovated by cleaning the banks of the river Ganga for the convenience of the beneficiary pilgrims and the Kashi Vishwanath Corridor has been developed in such a way that the pilgrims go directly to the Ganga Ghat. walk from Vishwanath to
Kashi Yatra Scheme Benefits & Key Points
- The Kashi Yatra program offers financial assistance of Rs 5,000 per pilgrim.
- This program not only helps people financially but also encourages Yatris, although it is a long distance.
- Under the account heading “Assistance to Manasa Sarovara Pilgrims”, they were approved to fund the program.
- Pilgrims who go to the Kashi Yatra program in Karnataka between April and June can also benefit from this program.
- Pilgrims only need to prove their visit to the temple and will then be notified accordingly by the relevant department.
- This scheme can only be used once in a lifetime of a pilgrim. The railway department, which deals with the transportation of pilgrims, will provide food and other basic necessities for the journey.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- if you want to apply to this scheme and want to get all the benefits related to it then you must have to be eligible for this scheme eligibility criterion below.
- Only a Karnataka Citizen can get the benefit
- Voter ID, Aadhaar card& ration card
- Candidates who want to apply to this scheme must be 18 or older.
- Previous subsidy recipients are not eligible.
- Voter ID, Aadhaar card, or ration card of Karnataka.
- For Age proof: Aadhaar card, voter ID
- Passport size Photograph.
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Latest Negative Covid 19 Report
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Application Process
if You are from Karnataka and you want to register yourself under this scheme then you must have to follow the steps below.
- First, go to the Official Website of this scheme.
- Now the website’s home page will open.
- On the home page click on the kasi visit government subsidy.
- A new page appears
- You can also link your Digi locker account to Seva Sindhu Karnataka
- Now you have to give your aadhaar number and click on submit.
- After linking the Digi locker account with the portal then you have to create an account.
- Now click on the same Kashi government scheme and log in with the account that you’ve created.
- After logging in now you have to complete some necessary steps and hence the registration is done.
Directly Apply And Register on Seva Sindhu Karnataka
- First, go on the Official Website.
- Now the website’s home page will open
- Now click on the option New User, Register Here.
- A new page will open.
- The Digilocker account will be connecting now.
- You can also use aadhaar number for logging in to Digi locker.
- After entering the aadhaar number the registration is completed.
- You’ll receive an OTP on the mobile number or email address you must have to add it here.
- Now press the submit button.
Check Application Status Through Seva Sindhu
- before anything, you have to open the official website.
- Now the website’s home page will open.
- Now here you can check the application status section.
- Now first you have to select the related department.
- Now you have to select the services.
- After then you must have to submit the application id you got when you registered yourself.
- After entering everything successfully now you have to click on Check Status now. Now you can check the status.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?