You all know that the coronavirus is growing very fast in our country and to prevent it, the central government and the state government are taking many kinds of decisions. In this way, the Prime Minister of our country has announced to bring down the lock. Therefore, Karnataka Lockdown Pass has been started for inter-district travel for the residents of Karnataka state. To travel in lockdown everyone needs to visit the KSP Clear Pass website and fill in the registration form for Karnataka Lockdown Travel Pass. So friends, if you want to apply for this pass or want to learn more about it, then you have to read this article completely.
Overview of Karnataka Lockdown Travel Pass
|Name||Karnataka Curfew Pass|
|Launched By||By CM of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Grocery / Milk / Chemist Shop Service Provider / Travelling|
|Benefits||Curfew e-Pass to Service Providers|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Scheme|
Karnataka Lockdown Pass 2021
The second wave of coronavirus in India has also strengthened its grip in the state of Karnataka. Along with this, the third wave of this is also being seen in many states of the country. Just as this curfew was implemented last year, similarly this year there is an exemption for people doing some essential service during this curfew. It can be very dangerous to go out due to corona infection but it is very important to provide necessary facilities to those trapped in lockdown. In order to provide these essential services, persons connected with essential services will also have to go out for which the Government of Karnataka has issued Karnataka Lockdown Pass for issuance. Applying for this e-pass is very easy and if you want to apply, you can apply online with the relevant documents.
Objective of Karnataka Curfew Pass
The purpose of announcing the lockout by Karnataka is to stop the growing coronavirus and because of this, Karnataka Curfew Pass has been started so that people of Karnataka should not face any kind of problem, because, between these days, You do not have to leave your home except for necessary work. During this time, the central and state governments are continuously working to provide food and medical services for the common man. In view of this, curfew passes are being provided to service providers to ensure the availability of all required services at the time of lock-down. With these Karnataka Lockdown Pass, service providers can serve from one district to another district in Karnataka without any difficulty.
- Once the application process for your Karnataka Lockdown Pass is completed, the concerned officer will examine all your documents and then approve your application.
- After getting the approval, you will get a notification to release your Karnataka Lockdown Curfew Pass via SMS.
Benefits for Karnataka Lockdown Pass
People of Karnataka who want to come back to their state, but are unable to come due to lockdown. Keeping this in mind, the Government of Karnataka has decided that anyone who wants to go from one district to another must first get the Karnataka Lockdown Travel Pass online.
- The Karnataka Lockdown Pass has been started only for those people who own essential services such as milk, grocery, etc.
- Due to this growing outbreak of the virus, the Government of Karnataka has implemented a Corona curfew across the state.
- With the help of the Karnataka Lockdown Travel Pass, the state people can go from 1 district to another district and provide their services without any hassle.
- It is compulsory to construct accommodation to travel for any medical problem or other emergency work.
- The main objective of starting the Karnataka Curfew Pass is that people do not travel from place to place without reason and the epidemic can be controlled.
Districts available for Karnataka e pass
- Ballari (Bellary)
- Belagavi (Belgaum)
- Bengaluru (Bangalore) Rural
- Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban
- Chikkamagaluru (Chikmagalur)
- Dakshina Kannada
- Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)
- Mysuru (Mysore)
- Shivamogga (Shimoga)
- Tumakuru (Tumkur)
- Uttara Kannada (Karwar)
- Vijayapura (Bijapur)
Eligibility for Karnataka Lockdown Travel Pass
- Applicant’s emergency requirement for travel
- Residents of Karnataka and Bangalore only.
- Valid id proof is required
- Age should be more than 18 years
- The applicant has uploaded a price document for verification of the lockdown pass
- Mobile number
- Aadhar number
- Vehicle information
- Journey details like source and destination
- Number of people traveling
- Information about traveling
Karnataka Curfew Pass Registration Procedure
Any citizen of the state who wants to apply for the Karnataka Curfew Pass will have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Karnataka Lockdown Pass. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the application pass option. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see a form in which you have to enter your mobile number.
- After this verify your mobile number through OTP and now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the curfew pass online registration form. All the information sought in this form has to be filled in carefully.
- After filling in all the information, click on the submit button.
- In this way, your registration process will be completed and after some time your information is processed, your e-pass will be issued.
Downloading KSP clearpass app
- First of all, you have to go to the google play store on your mobile, after this, you will come to the home page of the Google Play store.
- After this, you have to enter the KSP clear pass app in the search box section and click on the option of truth.
- Now the list of apps will open in front of you, after that you have to click on the app.
- After this, you have to click on the install option in the app, as soon as you click, your mobile app will be downloaded.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Karnataka Curfew Pass beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?