JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download JA Exam Pattern @ jkssb.nic.in. Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has uploaded the Exam Pattern & Syllabus on the official site. Because JKSSB will be going to conduct the Skill Test & Written Exam for the post of Junior Assistant on 20.03.2021 to 15.04.2021 and 15.05.2021 to 20.05.2021. So; Applied Candidates can download exam patterns & syllabus from our website.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021
|Board Name||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Skill Test Date||20.03.2021 to 15.04.2021|
|Written Exam Date||15.05.2021 to 20.05.2021|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021:
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- International & National Organizations
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Days
- Books and Authors.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Countries & Capitals
- Sports & Awards
- Awards and Honors
- Current Events.
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Countries & Capitals.
- Editing / Proofreading.
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences
- Paragraph writing with blanks to be filled in with the following,
- Homonyms/Homophones etc.
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions
- Active & Passive Voice
General Awareness with special reference to JK
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Political & Physical divisions of India
- Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Struggle/Movement.
- Demography- Census, its feature, and functions.
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
- Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport of India.
- J&K UT
- Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna, etc.)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2021:
|Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English/ General Awareness||20 Marks||40 Minutes|
|Numerical and Reasoning Ability||10 Marks|
|Basic Concepts of Computers||10 Marks|
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?