JKPSC FDO Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Written Exam Pattern for Fisheries Development Officer. Hello Readers, JKPSC Fisheries Development Officers Syllabus 2021 is available here to download. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has recently announced the job notification FDO Posts. Interested candidates can apply for JKPSC Recruitment and start doing the preparation using the study material provided on this page. Therefore, jkpsc.nic.in FDO Syllabus 2021 is important to know.
JKPSC FDO Syllabus 2021 PDF
|Name of the Board||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Fisheries Development Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
JKPSC FDO Syllabus 2021:
Candidates who submit the Online Applications form for JKPSC FDO 2021 Exam should and must be aware the JKPSC Syllabus 2021. To helping candidates on this page we have provided the JKPSC Exam Syllabus with Exam Pattern 2021 PDF file which be available at the end of the page.
Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus:
- Classification of Fishes
- Riverine Fisheries of India with Special reference of Fisheries of J&K
- Fish spawning, maturing, development
- Pollution of Water bodies
- Fisheries of Lakes, Reservoirs/ Reservoir Managements
- Impact of damming Rivers
- Brackish water fisheries
- Food & Feed Habits of Fishes
Culture practices, pond preparation
- Pre – Stocking management
- Post stocking management
- Supplementary feeding
- Stocking of fish species
Integrated Fish farming:
- Paddy cum fish culture
- Duck cum fish culture
JKPSC FDO Exam Pattern 2021:
The written examination will be an objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) paper of two hours duration and having minimum of 120 questions.
|S. No||Type of Exam||No of Question||No of Marks or Points||Durations|
|1||Objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)||120||68 Points||2 hours|
|2||Interview/ viva voce test||25 points|
The written exam will carry Sixty eight (68) points. The marks obtained in the written examination shall be taken into account on pro-rata basis for determining the final merit list.
There will be negative marking for incorrect answers (as detailed below) for all questions:
- There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth (25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Interview/ Viva Voce
- On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination, an interview/viva voce test will be conducted. The number of candidates called for interview/ viva-voce test shall be restricted, as far as practicable, to a minimum of three times the number of vacancies in order of merit. The interview/ viva-voce will have 25 points.
- The detailed selection criteria have been given in Rule 43(ii) of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021, and the same is available on the Commission website.
Download JKPSC FDO Syllabus 2021 PDF
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.