Dear Applied Candidates JIPMER Senior Resident Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in JIPMER Senior Resident Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest JIPMER Senior Resident Exam Date and Exam center will be released soon online. Are you searching for the JIPMER Senior Resident Selection process, JIPMER Senior Resident Eligibility and JIPMER Senior Resident Document verification and etc. JIPMER Senior Resident Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. The officials of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research will soon conduct the examination for the Senior Resident exam applied candidates. So, contenders without any delay must download the syllabus and JIPMER Senior Resident Exam Pattern 2021 free of worth.
JIPMER Senior Resident 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for JIPMER Senior Resident 2021
- Environmental Hygiene.
- First Aid.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Pulmonary Medicine.
- Obst & Gynaec.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- EMSD (Casualty).
- General Medicine.
- Mental Health.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and their correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
Exam Pattern for JIPMER Senior Resident 2021
|Subject||Exam Type||No.of Questions||Maximum Maks||Time Duration|
|Concerned Subjects||Objective Type||40 Questions (Each Question will Carry 2 Marks)||80 Marks||1 Hour (60 Minutes)|
- The Senior Resident exam will be conducted in Objective type.
- The Concerned Subjects shall be asked in the examination.
- The total number of questions will be 40 Questions.
- And the maximum number of marks will be 80 Marks.
- Each correct answer will carry 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
- The mode of the test will be in English only.
- The time duration will be 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
- The Interview will carry 20 marks.
- So, candidates must refer to the above timetable while preparing for the exam.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?