IBPS PO Mains Score Card 2022 Link OUT: Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has released the Score Card for Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees in Participating Banks (CRP PO/MT-XII) on 12.01.2023 at the Official Site. Candidates, who have cleared the mains exam, must download their Score Card from our website.
IBPS PO Mains Result 2022: Overview
|Name of the Exam||IBPS PO Mains 2022|
|Post||Probationary Officer or PO|
|Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS|
|Selection Criteria||CBE followed by an Interview|
|Examination Levels||2: Preliminary and Mains|
|Preliminary Examination Mode||Online|
|Mains Examination Date||26 November|
|Mains Examination Mode||Online|
|Mains Examination Result Date||5th Jan 2023|
|Scorecard publication||12th Jan 2023|
How to Check IBPS PO Mains Result 2022 online?
The IBPS result will be soon released on the portal of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. To check the result once it is available online for download, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS at www.ibps.in.
- On the homepage, tap on CRP PO/MT option.
- The web page for Common Recruitment Process or CRP for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or PO/MT will open up.
- All the recently conducted recruitments for Probationary Officers will be listed.
- Click on the link of Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee XI.
- The recruitment page will open up.
- Click on Click Here to view your score on Online Mains Examination for CRP Probationary Officers/Management Trainee XII.
- The login credentials page will consequently open up in a new tab.
- Enter the Registration Number or Examination Roll Number.
- Either enter the Password of the registered account or the Date of Birth of the Candidate.
- Finally, press Login, and the result will be visible on the screen.
- Tap on Download to save the result online. In order to get a hard copy of the result, tap on Print.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?