IBPS PO Final Result 2020 Released: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board has declared the IBPS PO 2019-20 final result. it is delayed due to the lockdown in India. Read the complete article of PuzzlesHuB to check all necessary details regarding IBPS PO final result 2019-20.
IBPS PO Result 2019-20 (Final Result & Scorecard) :
Let us take a look at the important dates related to IBPS PO 2019-20 from the table given below:
|IBPS PO Events||IBPS PO Result Dates|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Dates||12th,13th,19th & 20th October 2019|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result Date||1st November 2019|
|IBPS PO Main Exam Date||30th November 2019|
|IBPS PO Main Result Date||2nd January 2020|
|IBPS PO Interview Date||February 2020|
|IBPS PO Final Result (Provisional Allotment)||Released|
Highlights of IBPS PO Result 2019-20
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||October – November 2019|
|IBPS PO Mains Result||December 2019|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|IBPS PO Result Details||Total Score and Cut-Off for Provisional Shortlisting|
|IBPS PO Result Validity||2019-20|
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2019 (Released) :
IBPS PO 2019 result for the Preliminary Exam was released on November 01, 2019, and the candidates can now check their Result through the direct link given here. The result of IBPS PO 2019 Prelims examination is released for the candidates who have successfully given the examination on the specified dates.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2019 Result (Time Over)
IBPS PO Mains Result 2019 (Released) :
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has declared the IBPS PO result 2020 for the mains round of exam tentatively in the month of December 2020. Candidates who qualify in the mains result of IBPS 2020 are invited for the interview round further.
Click here for PO/ MT IX Mains Result (Time Over)
Click here for PO/ MT IX Mains Score Card (Time Over)
IBPS PO Final Result 2020 :
IBPS PO 2019-20 Mains Exam was conducted on 30th November 2019 and the interview for selected candidates in mains exam was held in the month of February 2020. All the candidates who appeared in IBPS PO 2019-20 Interview round are now waiting for the final result of IBPS PO 2019-20 Exam. The wait for the result is longer due to lockdown in India. IBPS PO final result has been delayed due to the COVID-19 outbreak in India. All candidates can check IBPS PO Final Result 2020 at their official website for IBPS i.e. https://ibps.in/. For easy user access, we will add the direct link to check the IBPS PO final Result (final list of selected candidates for IBPS PO 2019-20 exam) below in this article.
How To Check Your IBPS PO Result 2019-20?
Let us look at the detailed steps on how to check IBPS PO Scorecard 2020:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of IBPS – ibps.in
- 2nd Step: Search the trending notifications with the result link.
- 3rd Step: Click on the link for CRP PO/MT-IX Result.
- 4th Step: The result page will open. Enter Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password.
- 5th Step: Your IBPS PO Scorecard will show up. Download the scorecard/ result for future references.
Details Mentioned On IBPS PO 2020 Score Card :
The IBPS PO Score Card is issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The scorecard shows the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Examination/ Interview Date
- Category of the candidate
- The state applied for by the candidate
- Subject-wise Score
- Total Marks Obtained
- Cut off scores
- Qualifying Status.
Stages Of IBPS PO Result 2019-20
The Common Recruitment Process for PO (CRP PO/MT-IX) position comprises distinct stages. Hence the result is also declared multiple times, i.e. separately for each stage. Check the details below.
IBPS PO Result 2020- How to Calculate Scores?
The process of normalization is adapted to calculate the IBPS PO score. Follow this formula to calculate the scorecard of IBPS PO exam. IBPS PO score= (Number of correct answers x marks per question) – Number of incorrect answers x 0.25(marks deducted per incorrect question)
IBPS PO 2020 Result- Normalization of Scores
Since IBPS PO exam is held in different shifts and slots, candidates are provided different question paper sets. To ensure an equal difficulty level for each candidate, the equi-percentile method is used to calculate and normalize IBPS PO scores.
Probationary Officer Prelims Result 2019-20:
- IBPS has declared the result of online Preliminary examination on 1st November 2019
- Candidates who cleared the cutoff for Prelims appeared for the IBPS PO Mains exam.
Probationary Officer Mains Result 2019-20:
- The IBPS PO Mains Examination was conducted on 30th November 2019. The Mains Result was released on January 02, 2020.
- Candidates who cleared the IBPS PO Mains were called for the face to face interview.
- The marks scored in the Mains exam will be considered to prepare the final merit list.
Probationary Officer Final Result 2019-20:
- Candidates appeared for the interview and were assessed for a total of 100 marks.
- Interviews were conducted by the participating organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT.
- The final result will be determined on the basis of the Mains Examination and Interview Score.
- Selected candidates will receive the provisional allotment.
- Once the Provisional allotment is provided to the candidate, it falls up on the respective banks to provide the date of joining and appointment documents.
IBPS PO Cut Off 2020 :
The IBPS Probationary Officer Final Result will be released based on the final cutoff scores. The final cutoff scores released along with the result. Candidates can also check the previous year final cutoff to have an idea.
IBPS PO Prelims 2019 Cut off 2019 (Subject-wise)
|Subject||Cut off (SC/ST/OBC)||Cut off (General)|
IBPS PO Prelims Overall Cut off 2019
IBPS PO Mains Cut-Off 2019: Section Wise
|Serial No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Cut Off (SC/ST/OBC/PwD)||Cut Off (General)|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||60||05.50||07.75|
|3.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||02.50||05.25|
|4.||General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||05.00||08.00|
|5.||English Language (Descriptive)||25||08.75||10.00|
IBPS PO 2019 Mains Cut-Off: Category-wise
|Category||IBPS PO Mains Cut Off|
(Out of 225)
IBPS PO Final Cutoff 2018-19
|Category||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
IBPS PO Final Cutoff 2017-18
|Category||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
The IBPS CRP PO/MT – IX result is released in the month of May 2020.
The officials have delayed the result date due to the Lockdown. The result has been declared in May 2020.
Candidates will have to visit their official website – ibps.in and click on the IBPS PO merit list link to check their result. To download the scorecard, candidates will have to login by entering the Roll No./ Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth (DOB).
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.