IBPS Clerk Provisional Allotment 2022 Out: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the Provisional Allotment List for Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerks in Participating Banks (CRP CLERKS-XI) on the Official Site. Applied Candidates are advised to view Provisional Allotment from below attached link.
Further to our notice dated 30.09.2022 released on the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in, a provisional allotment exercise from the reserve list under CRP-Clerks-XI has been done (subject to availability of candidates) based on the vacancies provided by the Participating Banks up to 20.12.2022. Provisionally allotted candidates are being intimated individually at the email address and mobile number recorded with IBPS at the time of online registration for CRP-Clerks-XI.
IBPS Clerk Provisional Allotment 2022 – Overview
|IBPS CRP Clerk XI 2022 Provisional Allotment List|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No. of Posts||7855 Posts|
|Provisional Allotment List Release Date||1st May 2022|
|Mode of Allotment List Availability||Online|
How to check IBPS CRP Clerk XI Reserve List 2022?
The aspirants here follow the below-mentioned steps to check the IBPS Clerk Reserve List 2022. The aspirants must have a Username / Registration Number and Password / Date of Birth to check the reserve list.
- Go to the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) or click the direct link provided below in this article.
- Click on the clerical tab on the left side.
- Find the exact link regarding the IBPS Clerk XI Reserve List 2022.
- Enter the login details to download the Reserve List.
- Download and take a printout of the IBPS Clerk Reserve List 2022 for future reference.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?