HPPSC Lecturer Result 2021 OUT – Download DV List & Date Here!! – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Document Evaluation date for the post of Lecturer (School New) History Class III in the Department of Higher Education. This Document Verification program has been scheduled on 30-03-2021 to 29-04-2021 except 02-04-2021, 04-04-2021, 10-04-2021 to 18-04-2021, 21-04-2021 and 25-04-2021 at 9.30am in commission’s office. The Written Exams Shortlisted candidate’s roll number wise for Document evaluation were given at the end of the post. Check out the entire post for a brief description of the document verification process in the HPPSC Lecturer post.
|Board Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|DV Starting Date||30-03-2021 to 29-04-2021 (except 02-04-2021, 04-04-2021, 10-04-2021 to 18- 04-2021, 21-04-2021 & 25-04-2021)|
|Status||DV Notification and Selection List Released|
HPPSC Lecturer 2021 DV Date 2021:
The selected candidate should appear for Document evaluation on the respective date mention as on the notification link were given below. Call letters for document evaluation will be uploaded against the User ID of concerned candidates and no call letter will be sent by post. Attested form for Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section and Non-SC/ST/OBC certificate for B.P.L Candidate were given at the end of the post candidate who needed to produce the documents at DV can download from the link given below. The entire selected candidates will be informed through SMS and emails provided by the candidate on the online recruitment form. In case of any query about document evaluation candidate can contact the commission office on working days between 10.00 am to 5 pm.
List of Documents should be produced at Document Evaluation process for HPPSC Lecturer post
- Matriculation Certificate and 10, +2 certificates passed from any school or institute from Himachal Pradesh in accordance with the notification no Per (AP)-C-C (17)-2/2018 dated 19-11-2019.
- Bonafide Himachali certificate issued by the competent authority
- Postgraduate certificate, provisional degree certificate, mark certificate of all semesters, or consolidates mark sheet from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Ed., certificate or Integrated M.SC Ed course certificate from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks
- SC/ST certificate or Valid OBC certificate as prescribed format issued by Competent Authority in case of married female the certificates should strictly be issued on a percentage basis
- Income and Asset certificate issued by the competent authority (format as Annexure A)in State Government of Himachal Pradesh (Certificate were linked with notification) as proof of EWS candidate
- The reservation to the category of EWS (document to be submitted in support of their claim), will be as per instructions issued by the Government of H.P. (in the Department of Personnel) vide letter No. PER (AP) –CB (12)- 1/2019 dated 11th June 2019
- If any BPL candidate applies for the post reserved for the EWS category candidate should submit a BPL certificate issued by the competent authority (format as per Annexure F ) and countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Certificate were attached with notification).
- WFF Certificate as on prescribed format issued by a competent authority inapplicable
- Character certificate from the head of the institution if last attended
- Latest Character certificate from Gazetted Officer of Govt./ Semi Govt. Organization
- In the Case of Government employee/ Semi-Government employee, a candidate should bring an NOC certificate from the present Employer
- Certificates that shows your academic qualifications and experience in support of eligibility for posts
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?