The state government of Karnataka has issued a facility in which the citizens of Karnataka will be directly benefited from the government. The initiative in the state of Karnataka is popularly known as Hakku Patra. Under the initiative by the government, the actual and real owners of their places, houses, and land will be owned by the support of the government and decline the third illegal possession of any third party. In this article, we will learn about the objectives and benefits of the initiative. Additionally, we will learn about the application process and status of the Hakku Patra in Karnataka.
|Name of the scheme||Hakku Patra|
|Launched By||The State Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled, lower class and slum dwellers|
|Objective||Relief from Third Party Possession|
The Karnataka state government has launched a highly praiseworthy service that goes by the name of Hakku Patra. With the assistance of this facility, a person is able to show property rights on his land and residence to the state government. Along with this, no other citizens will be able to take control of the land property owned by the citizen who will have this scheme. This is because no other citizen will have the ability to do so. It is a kind of legal document that provides evidence that a person is entitled to inherit property from another person.
This service will be made available to the less fortunate people in the country, such as members of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, people who live in urban slums, disabled people, and other members of the less fortunate population so that they do not have to deal with any kind of difficulty in the future.
The objective for Hakku Patra
The main objective of the initiative is that it will solve a wide variety of issues that arise in relation to ownership or rights over the property. Because of this, the owner will not be concerned about the possession of any other party.
Benefits for Hakku Patra
- The Benefits of this scheme is given below:
- Hakku Patra is a complete legal property document that entitles its owner to a variety of advantages.
- The government of Karnataka will provide this certificate to qualified applicants, allowing them to live in their place of residence without any restrictions.
- By providing official papers it establishes the recipient as the rightful owner of the land or property no more investigation is necessary.
- Whoever is in control of this document will be the current owner of his property and no other party will be allowed to harass the owner for whatever reason.
- It cannot be challenged since it is a government document and is guaranteed by the state.
- The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The participant must be a resident of Karnataka and also part of the site village saba list.
- The citizen must have a caste certificate and fall within the SC/ST or OBC category.
- People who live in the state of Karnataka and are considered to be below the poverty line BPL as set forth by the government are eligible to apply.
- Economically Backward Classes and applicants who make less than the government mandated BPL limit of Rs 32,000 annually may also apply.
- Your application may be submitted under this scheme if you have not previously received housing help under any other public or private scheme.
- The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Duly filled out specific application form
- Income Certificate Annual income less than Rs.32,000
- Non Separation agreement
- Mortgage Deed
Procedure to Apply for the Hakku Patra
The initiative is an additional part of the Ambedkar Rural Housing Scheme which was previously under the Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited. Under the initiative, the citizens need to visit the office of the Chief Executive officers along with all required documents mentioned under the initiative. The citizens also have to go through the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form.
Application status for Hakku Patra
- First you have to visit the official website.
- Now the homepage will be shown on your screen.
- On the homepage you have to Click on the Land Bank and Sites Hakku Patra beneficiary list from the Rural section.
- Drop down menu will open in front of you, Which you see the following options:
- Land Available Survey No Wise
- Site Hakku Patra Beneficiary List
- Available Land
- Now you have to click on the option of Site Hakku Patra Beneficiary List, the list of regions will be shown on your display.
- Select your district, taluk and gram panchayat.
- After that you will see a list with site distribution details in which you can see your name in the list with your Hakku letter number.
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- On the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- You have required to the Login option.
- now after that, you have to click on the submit option.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?