We all know that the coronavirus outbreak in our country is growing very fast. Due to which cases of COVID-19 in our country are causing a lot of deaths due to which many difficult steps are being taken in all the states. With this, the Gujarat government on Tuesday announced a dead curfew in all the 29 cities of the state as well as the Gujarat Night Curfew Pass, but now the situation is getting worse and the government is read lockdown and during curfew public places, gatherings, Banned works, markets, etc. According to the Chief Minister’s Office of Gujarat, the Gujarat Curfew Pass has been started for the people of the state, so that the citizens of the state can get the required goods from their own homes and can also use the Gujarat Curfew Pass for emergency travel.
Highlights of Gujarat Night Curfew Pass
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Curfew Pass|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat Government|
|Launched For||For state citizens|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Home delivery of commodities to people.|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Schemes|
Gujarat Curfew Pass 2021
The coronavirus in India continues to grow very rapidly, but some states are highlighted such that in the last two weeks, the state of Gujarat has reported the highest number of Covid-19 cases. The Gujarat state government reported 3,575 cases, the highest ever and nearly twice as many infections, given the same problem, and the state has a lockdown environment to prevent this coronavirus epidemic, which has caused the people of the state Reading is facing a lot of problems. The Gujarat government has released the Gujarat Curfew Pass thinking about the people of the state, through which all the items of citizens’ need will be provided to their homes through the servants of the state, and this Gujarat Night Curfew Pass will be provided only to the servants of the state. Will be given If you also want to apply for Gujarat Curfew Pass then read our article.
Purpose of Gujarat Curfew Pass
In view of the growing outbreak of Coronavirus in the country, the Prime Minister has announced a lockdown. In the event of this lockdown, it is the responsibility of the state government to provide all the necessary services to the citizens of the state. For this reason, the Government of Gujarat has announced to provide Gujarat Curfew Pass for all essential services. According to this, people providing essential facilities, grocery, milk, chemist shop, etc. in Gujarat state can apply for their Gujarat Night Curfew Pass. With the help of this Gujarat Curfew Pass, all these service providers can reach all their facilities and services to the common citizens without any hassle.
Essential services list for curfew e-pass
- Postal Services
- Food supply
- Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Govt Health Workers (Doctors, Nurses, Medical Staff)
- Internet Services
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Essential Items Distribution
- Essential Items Transportation
- Medical Emergency
- Medical Treatment
- Others which are very urgency in nature
- Those who are producing essential facilities can also register for Gujarat Curfew Pass. For example, grocery stores, people selling milk, fruits, and vegetables
- Vehicles or drivers who carry the necessary materials can also register.
- Employees of media, health, and banks can also register for the pass.
- People who are associated with some important facility or service can also register for Gujarat Night Curfew Pass.
Procedure to Apply for Gujarat Curfew Pass
You can apply for the Gujarat Curfew Pass by following the procedure given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Gujarat Curfew Pass. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Apply E-Pass” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you can see the registration form. Here in this form, you need to enter your Mobile Number and Captcha Code.
- After that, click on the Generate OTP tab and you will get and code on your registered mobile number.
- Now enter the OTP in the OTP box and press submit tab. Then, fill in the other details in this form like; Mobile Number, Applicant Name, Date of Birth/Age, Gender, Complete Address of the Applicant, and Pass Area.
- Enter/Select the District, Tehsil, Pass for Self/Organisation, Service Type, and Service Description, Place of visit, From Date To Date, and other details.
- Now click on the submit button. After the successful process, the E Pass will be generated online.
- You can take a printout of this application form and use it.
Login process for Gujarat Curfew Pass
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Gujarat Night Curfew Pass. After this, the home page of the website will open.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the login option above, you have to click on that option. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the information asked on the page.
- After entering all the information, you have to click on the login option.
- As soon as you click on the login option, your login process will be completed.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Gujarat Night Curfew Pass beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?