Gujarat High Court Stenographer Grade 2 Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download GHC English Steno Exam Pattern for Written Test. Several Applicants are applying for various Govt Jobs in Gujarat State. Now Applicants are getting be ready to prepare for Stenographer Grade-II Post. Therefore it is very important to know the GHC Exam Syllabus for English Stenographer Grade-II Post that the candidates can have a proper idea of marks distribution along with duration and get a proper idea about the examination.
Here we are providing the Gujarat High Court Stenographer Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Now you can Start Preparation for the Gujarat HC Steno Exam from today onwards.
Gujarat HC English Stenographer Grade 2 Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Board||High Court of Gujarat|
|Post Name||English Stenographer Grade-II|
|English Exam Date||27.06.2021|
|Gujarat Exam Date||11.07.2021|
Gujarat High Court Syllabus 2021:
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
- Geography of India & Gujarat
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- India and its neighboring countries
- Scientific Research
- Special Reference to Gujarat State
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Indian Constitution
- General Politics
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Countries & Capitals
Numerical & Mental Ability
- Compound Interest
- Problems on Ages
- Boats and Streams
- Ratio and Proportion
- C.F. and L.C.M.Discounts
- Time, Work, Distance
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Number Systems
- Simple Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Improvement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the blanks.
- Summits & Conferences
- Current Ministers & Governors
- Science & Technology
- Indian Financial System
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies
- Capitals & Currencies
- Books & Authors
- Government Schemes.
High Court of Gujarat Exam Pattern 2021:
Stenographer English/Gujarati Grade II Exam Pattern 2021:
The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Stenography / Skill Test of 60 Marks (Duration: 08 Minutes’ dictation 2 Paragraph of 4 Minutes each) Speed of 90 words per minute in Gujarati Short Hand. (Transcription Time: 75 Minutes)
|Post||Duration of Dictation per passages||Total Passages||Speed of Dictation||Total Transcript Time||Marks|
|English Steno Grade (Class II)||06 Minutes (each of 3 minutes))||2||100 words per minute||40 Minutes||70 Marks|
- The Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only and those found to be taking/taken dictation in longhand, would be disqualified forthwith.
- The Candidate securing minimum 50% Marks in the Stenography Test, shall only be eligible for being called for Viva Voce Test (Oral Interview).
Written Test (Objective Type MCQs) Exam Pattern:
|Exam Type||Subject||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type MCQs||General Knowledge||30||45 Minutes|
|Numerical & Mental Ability etc|
- The Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only and those found to be taking/taken dictation in longhand would be disqualified forthwith. The candidate shall have to secure a minimum of 50% Marks in the Stenography/ Skill Test.
- The candidate shall have to secure a minimum of 50% Marks in the Written Test.
- The Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) shall be administered through an M.R. Sheet and shall be evaluated by OMR Sheet Scanning Machine and therefore, request for revaluation/ rechecking / reassessment of O.M.R. Sheet shall not be entertained by the High Court.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.