Gujarat High Court Private Secretary Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Prelims Examination Pattern. High Court of Gujarat has planning to conduct the Competitive Examination for the post of Private Secretary Vacancy; For that, they will upload the Syllabus and Exam Pattern on the Official Site. The candidates who are searching for the Gujarat High Court syllabus; can use this page for downloading the exam pattern & syllabus.
Gujarat High Court Private Secretary Syllabus 2021 PDF
|Name of the Board||High Court of Gujarat|
|Post Name||Private Secretary|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Test, Stenography / Skill Test and Viva Voice Test|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
Gujarat High Court Private Secretary Syllabus 2021:
- Sentence Completion.
- Spelling Test.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Spotting Errors.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Passage Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- History – India.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- General Science, etc.
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Plural Forms.
- Translation of Sentences, etc.
- Art & Culture
- Scientific Research
- Indian Constitution
- Sports & Games
- Countries and Capitals
- Current Events
- Daily News
- National & International affairs
- Current GK
- States & Capitals
- Countries & Currencies
- Famous Personalities
- Economic Scene
- After Application Submission; High Court of Gujarat has going to conduct the Preliminary Test (Objective Type MCQs), Stenography / Skill Test and Viva voce Test for selected Suitable candidates.
- The Date and Time for this selection; may be intimate later by Email OR SMS.
Gujarat High Court Private Secretary Exam Pattern 2021:
The Preliminary Test (Objective Type MCQs) shall be administered through an O.M.R. Sheet and shall be evaluated/assessed by O.M.R.
|Preliminary Test (Objective Type MCQs)||100|
|Stenography / Skill Test||60|
|Viva Voice Test||40|
|Type of Exam||Subjects||Total No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs),||General Knowledge||100||100||02 hours|
|Numerical & Mental Ability|
- The Candidates shall have to secure minimum 50 % in the Preliminary Test and only those qualifying therein, shall be allowed to appear for Stenography/Skill Test.
- For every wrong/multiple answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
Stenography/Skill Test [60 Marks]:
The Stenography/Skill Test for Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand/ Stenography would be 60 Marks. [Duration: 8 Minutes (Dictation2 Paragraphs, each of 4 Minutes)] with a Transcription time of 50 minutes.
Viva Voce Test [40 Marks]:
The Candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 40% Marks in the Viva-voce Test.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?