GSET Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern from Here!!! – The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara as State Agency for the Gujarat State going to conduct the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for Assistant Professor Post. The GSET Examination is scheduled to be conducted on 26.12.2021. Aspirants who are all going to attend this eligibility test can check the examination pattern and download the exam schedule directly from here. GSET Syllabus 2021 Download link given at the end of the post.
GSET 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern Details
|Name of the Board||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Name of the Examination||Gujarat State Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Status||GSET Syllabus and Exam Pattern Available Here|
GSET Paper I Syllabus
GSET Paper I syllabus contains 10 units. Each unit was listed below. 50 questions will be asked from these units and each question carry 2 marks. Medium is English and Gujarati.
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- People, Development and Environment
- Higher Education System
GSET Paper II Syllabus
In paper II questions will be asked from concerned subjects. 100 compulsory questions will be asked from this paper. Each question carried 2 marks.
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Medium of Instructions||Syllabus|
|01||Mathematical Sciences||English||MathematicsMathematical ScienceStatisticsApp. MathsInd. Maths|
|02||Physical Sciences||English||PhysicsPhysical Science|
|03||Chemical Sciences||English||ChemistryChemical Science|
|04||Life Sciences||English||Life ScienceBotanyZoologyMicrobiologyBiotechnologyBiochemistryVirologyBioinformaticsGenetics|
|08||History||English & Gujarati||History|
|09||Sociology||English & Gujarati||Sociology|
|10||Economics||English & Gujarati||Economics|
|11||Political Science||English & Gujarati||Political science politics|
|13||Education||English & Gujarati||Education|
|14||Psychology||English & Gujarati||Psychology|
|15||Library and Information Science||English & Gujarati||Library and Information Science|
|16||Law||English & Gujarati||Law|
|17||Commerce||English & Gujarati||Commerce|
|19||Computer Science and Application||English||Computer Science and Application|
|21||Physical Education||English & Gujarati||Physical Education|
|23||Home Science||English & Gujarati||Home Science|
|25||Social Work||English & Gujarati||Social Work|
GSET Exam Pattern 2021
- GSET Examination contains 2 papers. The examination will be conducted as Multiple-Choice Question pattern in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
- 50 questions will be asked in Paper I and 100 questions will be asked in Paper II. All the questions are compulsory and each one carries 2 marks.
- Paper I contain questions from general nature, intended to assess the teaching, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness
- In Paper II questions will be asked based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- No negative marks will be given for wrong answers.
- Candidates must have to attend both the examinations.
- The total exam timing is 3 hours from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm.
- The language is both Gujarati and English except for languages and science subjects.
|Exam Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Paper I||100||50 Compulsory Questions||3 hours from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Paper II||200||100 compulsory Question|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?