GRSE Supervisor Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Design Assistant Exam Pattern: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited released the notification for the post of Supervisor and Design Assistant. The vacancies for the post are 15. Eligible candidates can apply on are before 10.12.2021. Willing candidates can download the syllabus and exam pattern in our blog. Here we will give a detailed exam pattern and syllabus topics for the examination.
GRSE Recruitment 2021 Notification:
|The Board’s Name||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited|
|The Post’s Title||Supervisor and Design Assistant|
|Number of Openings||15|
GRSE LTD Syllabus 2021:
Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc
- Relationship Concepts
- Space Visualization
- Similarities & Differences
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Figural Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal & Figure Classification
- Analysis & Judgment
- Visual Memory
- Data Sufficiency etc
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Interrogative Sentence
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake detection
- Mood & Voice
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Noun & Pronoun
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Spotting of Error
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations
GRSE LTD Exam Pattern of Written Test:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Mark||Remarks|
|Part-A (Objective Type) (10th Standard)||General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mental ability, Data analysis, English, Numerical ability & Reasoning (20 Questions)||20||· Duration of Written Test – 02 Hours.
· Question paper language – Bi-lingual (English & Hindi).
· Question paper type – Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions
|Part-B (Objective Type)
(i) Engineering disciplines (as the case may be)
(ii) HR & Admin/Finance/ Material
|(80 Questions) on each discipline||80|
Selection Process – Written Test/Practical Test:
- The method of selection will be based on Written Test of 100 marks.
- Written test will be held in Kolkata. Based on the number of responses the test center may be changed as per the discretion of the Management.
- No request for change of Written Test Centre after final submission of application form will be entertained.
- No TA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the Written Test.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?