Dear Applied Candidates GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Download PDF in Chief Servant (Mukhya Sevika) Class-3 Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Exam Date and the Exam centre will be released soon online. Are you searching for GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Selection process, GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Eligibility and Chief Servant (Mukhya Sevika) Class-3 Document verification and etc. GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. Here in this article, we mentioned the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Exam Pattern 2022. Candidates who are searching on the internet for the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Exam Pattern for those candidates at your convenience we represented in a table form.
GPSSB Mukhya Sevika 2022 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Job Role||Mukhya Sevika|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2022|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for GPSSB Mukhya Sevika 2022
GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Syllabus For General Knowledge
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Important Days
- Current Affairs – National and International.
- General Policy
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Indian National Movement
Gujarat PSSB Mukhya Sevika Syllabus For English
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Syllabus For the Gujarati Language
Exam Pattern for GPSSB Mukhya Sevika 2022
- The type of question is Multiple-Choice Objective Type.
- The time duration of the exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The total marks for the exam are 150.
- For each wrong answer, 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- For each blank answer, 0.33 marks will be cut off.
- If more than one answer is marked by the candidate, 0.33 marks will be reduced.
- The answer to each question will have one option “E” [“Not Attempted”]. Candidates can mark that option if they may choose to not answer.
|Subject Name||Exam Medium||Marks|
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||Gujarati||35 marks|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||Gujarati||20 marks|
|English Language and Grammar||English||20 marks|
|Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification||Gujarati||75 marks|
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
|Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?