Dear Applied Candidates GPSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Download PDF in GPSSB Gram Sevak Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon online. Are you searching for GPSSB Gram Sevak Selection process, GPSSB Gram Sevak Eligibility and GPSSB Gram Sevak Document verification and etc? GPSSB Gram Sevak Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. This Gujarat Gram Sevak Exam Pattern 2022 plays a prominent role in the life of a student. The details present in the GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Pattern 2022 give aspirants an idea about the paper structure and the details like the number of questions, time, subjects, and total marks for the exam. Moreover, candidates can also get knowledge regarding the Gujarat Gram Sevak Class-3 Exam Pattern 2022 from here.
GPSSB Gram Sevak 2022 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Job Role||Gram Sevak|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2022|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for GPSSB Gram Sevak 2022
General Awareness and General Knowledge
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- The cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National, and International Importance.
Gujarati Language and Grammar
- Translation of Sentences
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Comprehension Passage
English Language and Grammar
- Verbs & verb tenses
- Relative Clauses
- Grammar Test
Exam Pattern for GPSSB Gram Sevak 2022
- The total marks for this written test are 150.
- The type of question is Multiple-Choice Questions.
- The time allotted is 1 hour.
- For every wrong answer, 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- For every unanswered question, 0.33 marks will be cut off.
- If more than one option is marked 0.33 marks will be reduced.
- There will be an option “E” [Not Attempted] in the answers to each question. If the candidate does not wish to answer any questions.
|Subject Name||Exam Medium||Marks|
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||Gujarati||20 marks|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||Gujarati||15 marks|
|English Language and Grammar||English||15 marks|
|Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification||Gujarati||50 marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Duration: 1 Hour|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?