Today, we will talk about the Employment Exchange Registration which is available in each of the states of the country. In this article, we will share with you all the step-by-step procedures that you will need to be undertaken while you want to apply for the employment exchange registration. In this article, we will also share with you all the amount of documents that you need to be submitted while applying for the employment exchange registration for a different state of India.
Details Of Employment Exchange
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of the country|
About Employment Exchange
Businesses can post their opportunities with work trades and look over among the enlisted competitors according to their prerequisites through Employment Exchange Services. This is probably going to bring about a progressively reasonable gauge of work in the sorted-out segment. An Employment Exchange is an association that gives business help based on capability and experience. The Departments of Employment in the different States of India permit jobless taught youth living in the particular States to pre-register for looming work opening happening in various divisions of that State.
Benefits Of Employment Exchange Scheme
There are many benefits of the employment program available all across the country for the unemployed youth:-
- Occupation searchers can look for reasonable employments dependent on their capability
- The enlisted activity searchers can check their status hands-on holding up lists on the web.
- The interesting Registration Number gave by Employment Program can be a reference while going after positions, particularly government occupations.
- At whatever point government opening is reported, the rundown of enrolled individuals with reasonable instructive profiles is sent to separate bosses for thought.
There are no specific eligibility criteria to apply for the Employment Services present across the country but you must be an unemployed person if you are applying for it in your area.
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Letter from a gazetted officer or school head.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Domicile Certificate.
Employment Exchange Registration Online
To apply for the Employment Services via online mode then you must follow the following steps given below:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the Employment Program Services of your state
- Given below is the list of direct links of Services of different state
- You can click on your desired link.
- As soon as you land on the official website of the Services of your area, you can click on the register button present there
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen
- If you have already register yourself then you can log in using your credentials
- On the registration page, enter your details
- Upload the specific documents
- Click on submit
- On submission of the form, an acknowledgment containing the Registration Number, Registration Date, and Name is generated.
- You can take a printout of the acknowledgment slip
- After you are successfully registered and verified by the concerned authorities the Employment Services will if you are registration card.
Employment Exchange Registration Offline
To apply for the Services via offline mode then you must follow the following steps given below:-
- First, visit the nearest employment exchange office in your area
- Ask for the application form
- Fill in the application form
- Attach all of your documents with the application form
- When your form will be verified an acknowledgment slip will be given to you for future references.
- You have to keep the acknowledgment slip safe
- After proper verification, the registration card will be issued to you
State Wise Direct Links to Apply Online For Employment Exchange
Given below are the direct links for each state employment exchange website of India:-
|Arunachal Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh Website|
|Bihar||Bihar state website|
|Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh State Website|
|Delhi||Delhi state website|
|Gujarat||Gujarat state website|
|Haryana||Haryana state website|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh state information | HP website|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu & Kashmir state website|
|Jharkhand||Jharkhand state website|
|Kerala||Kerala state website|
|Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh state website|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra state website|
|Manipur||Manipur state Employment Exchange website|
|Meghalaya||Meghalaya state website|
|Mizoram||Mizoram state website|
|Odisha||Odisha state website|
|Puducherry||Puducherry Employment Exchange website|
|Punjab||Punjab state website|
|Tamilnadu||Tamilnadu state website|
|Telangana||Telangana state website|
|Tripura||Tripura state website|
|Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh state website|
|West Bengal||West Bengal state website|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?