We all know how beneficial Shram Card is for the citizens, with this card individuals get so many benefits. Now, in this article, we will talk about those citizens who have not gotten their Shram Card yet, and those who have received their card and they want it again. Now, citizens who want to get this card can download it from the website, which is time saver process. In this post we will the procedure, how to download the e-Shram Card, the benefits, objectives, features and so many other details also, applicants are requested to read this article full step by step, and get all the information.
Overview Details of e-Shram Card Download
|Name of Article||E Shram Card Download|
|Website Name||e-SHRAM portal|
|Advantages||Insurance upto 2 Lakh Rupee|
|Steps to Download E Shram Card||3 Methods to download UAN Mobile Number Finger Print (Biometry)|
|Beneficiaries of e-SHRAM cards||All unorganized sector workers|
|Previous installments||31st Dec, For 1st Instalment|
|e-SHRAM Card Download Pdf||Available now|
E Shram Card Download Online
The E Shram Card has been launched by the Ministry of Labour and employment under the Indian Government. This program is specially created for those workers who work in unorganized industries. This scheme will provide all the workers with various benefits and many other advantages also. Those workers who are interested in applying for this e- Shram Card can visit the official website and get their card.
The objective of E Shram Card Download
The main objective behind this is to be available to download it from the website if lost. On the Official Website, you can download it or make a copy of it anytime & there are also various benefits of the E Shram Card.
Benefits of E Shram Card Download
- Beneficiaries can choose to download the card to their mobile phone or via a computer.
- If a person has successfully registered, they can also get this card by downloading it online.
- This card has a 12-digit number which is unique, just like the Aadhar card.
- It shows that workers in the unorganized sector are unique, so the government can offer them more benefits.
- People who have lost their card can download it simply by going to the website, logging in and then downloading it from there.
- Before hiring someone on their temporary employment contracts, many companies will check if they have an E Shram card.
- In addition to the government benefits these workers may receive, private companies may also verify their E Shram cards as part of their own checks.
Eligibility to E Shram Card
- In order to download the Shram Card, you just need to be previously registered as a worker in the Shramik system.
- And your age must be between 18 and 59.
Benefits You Get With the e-Shram Card
- More job opportunities.
- Beema Yojna Insurance Cover.
- Track Migrant laborers’ Workforce.
- Financial Support.
- Premium Wave for 1 Year.
- Social Security Scheme Benefits.
The Following Are Some Examples Of Workers In The Unorganized Sector
- Small And Marginal Farmers
- ️ Agricultural Laborer
- ️ Sharecroppers
- ️ Fisherman
- ️ People Engaged In Animal Husbandry
- ️ Beedi Rolling
- ️ LEVELING AND PACKING
- ️ Building And Construction Workers
- ️ Leather Workers
- ️ Weavers
- ️ Magnified
- ️ Salt Worker
- ️ Workers In Brick Kilns And Stone Quarries
- ️ Saw Mill Workers
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Link with Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number for Registration
E Shram Card Download By Aadhar or Mobile Number
If you want to download Shram card by Mobile Number or Aadhar Card then you have to follow the steps below.
- You must visit the official website first.
- Click the Sign up for an E-Shram link on the home page.
- After that, a new page will appear where you need to enter your mobile phone number linked to the account.
- An OTP will then be issued to your mobile phone, which you then have to verify.
- When you click the Submit button you will be taken to a new page where you will be asked to enter the Aadhaar number found on your Aadhaar card.
- however, that an Aadhar card must be previously registered for an E-Shram card. After entering the Aadhar number, you will be prompted for a second OTP known as the Aadhar OTP.
- This will be sent immediately to the phone number associated with your Aadhar card.
- Once you receive the OTP on your mobile device, you must enter it on the website before proceeding.
- You will be presented with a new page with two alternatives and you need to click on the Download UAN card.
- After selecting this option, a PDF will be generated and your Shram card will be displayed.
- You can simply go to any store that prints documents.
- At the moment you can only download an e-Shram card with your mobile number, Aadhar card number and One Time Password (OTP), but the UAN number is not available yet.
- As soon as it is available, we will update it soon.
E Shram Card Before Downloading Status
With an E-Shram card, you can be given a unique 12-digit number. Known as the Universal Account Number. Which is permanent for employees. It is always the same. If your E Shram Card is lost. So we can get the e-Shram card again by following these steps:
- To begin First go to the E Shram Card official website
- Now On the home page, you have to click on the option “Sign in with a Shram card”.
- Your Shram Card is already linked to your account number so its easy to do.
- Only your phone number associated with your account is required to complete the process.
- You have to enter your mobile number and then you will get an OTP that you have to enter.
- After logging in, click the “Check card status” link on the dashboard to see how your card is doing.
- You have to confirm all your information and picture and it’s easy to tell if you got paid or not.
- If you haven’t received your first payment yet, this is a cause for concern as everyone should receive their first payment.
- When your status is clear, you can simply download the Card.
Procedure to Download e-Shram Card with Photo
- Go to the Google Chrome browser on your mobile Phone.
- Now you have to search for the E Shram Card
- Now you have to click on Register on Eshram option, after that, you have to verify OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After this, you have to verify the OTP by entering your Aadhaar number.
e-shram Pension Amount 2022
|Deposit Amount||Government Deposit Amount||Pension Amount under E Shram Card|
|Rs 50-100 per Month||Rs 100||Rs 3000/- Per Month|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?