PAN Card is an important doc for the residents of India because the PAN card is used for identification purposes. At this time we will share a step-by-step process by which the entire Indian residents will be capable of applying for an immediate e-pan card. In this article, we’ll share essential points of the Instant E PAN Card which has been launched by the authorities of the Government of India. In this article, we’ll share the fee and also the documents that are required to apply for a PAN card.
|Article Name||Instant E Pan Card|
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Announced By||Government of India|
Instant E PAN Card:
Pan Card is an important doc that has been launched by the government of India in order that each and every person can prove their identity without carrying a wide record of documents. The pan card can also be used in availing services of the schemes that are launched by the concerned authorities of the government thus the PAN card is an important doc for the Indian residents. Recently, a new initiative is launched by the concerned authorities which is named the e-PAN card.
Benefits Of E-Pan Card:
There are lots of advantages of the E PAN card which has been launched by the concerned authorities of the government recently. Through the implementation of this e-PAN card, many individuals will be capable of download the PAN card while sitting at their houses. The main benefit of the e-PAN card is the availability of the PAN card on our laptop screens. We will no longer have to go to the government office to carry on the process to print our PAN card.
The last date to link the Aadhaar Card together with your PAN Card is 30th June 2020. Make sure to link your Aadhar card with the Pan card earlier than the last date in order that your Pan card will stay active. If you fail to link your Aadhaar Card together with your pan card then your pan card can be made ineligible by the authorities.
All of the residents of India must follow the eligibility criteria given below to apply for instant e-PAN card:-The applicants who already have a PAN card cannot apply for e PAN card services.
- The applicants who already have a PAN card cannot apply for e-PAN card services.
- The PAN card facility is only available for the residents of India
- The applicant must be 18 years of age.
- The e-Pan card is not applicable for HUF, Firms, Trusts, and Companies.
- The applicant must have a working mobile number.
- The applicant must have a working Aadhar card number.
The following documents are require while applying for the E PAN card:-
- Aadhar card
- Residence address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Signature of the applicant
- Domicile certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Email ID
Scope Of e-Pan Card
This flexible e-PAN activity is a piece of more remarkable digitisation of personal expense administrations. This procedure will empower individuals to get a PAN Card through online mode without making unnecessary visits at the workplace. The moment e-PAN administration will be propelled across the country very soon because the fruitful pilot test gave in excess of 62,000 e-PANs more than 8 days. The office would likewise help those with a current PAN get a copy very quickly.
Application Procedure Of Instant E Pan Card
To apply for the e-PAN card, you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- At the homepage, click on ‘Quick Links’ section
- Then click on the e-Pan card services option.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click at the “Apply Instant e-PAN” button Or E Pan Online
- The guidelines will appear on your screen.
- Read the guidelines
- To link Aadhar, click on next
- The instant e-PAN Aadhaar e-KYC Online Application Form will appear.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload Signature in a coloured with 200 DPI Resolution, JPEG Format, Max. size 10 kb and Dimension – 2*4.5 cm.
- Upload other documents.
- After completing the process of linking your Aadhar Card, fill-up the form of instant PAN card.
- After the successful filing of the e-PAN Application Form, a 15 digit acknowledgement number will be generated.
- The number will be sent to the mobile number/e-mail ID registered in the application form.
- Keep it safe for future use.
Downloading e-Pan Card Or Application Status
To download the E PAN card you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Direct link given here
- After clicking on this link, you will land on the web page.
- On that webpage, you have to enter your acknowledgement number which will be sent to you after you fill in your pan card application.
- Enter the captcha code below the acknowledgement number.
- Click on submit
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.