COVID 19 Lockdown E Curfew Pass Kerala all information will be given to you in this article. Here in this article, we will provide you information about the online application of the curfew pass and the COVID 19 helpline number. The lock-down situation remains in view of the coronavirus infection in India. This epidemic has spread in almost every country of the world. Necessary steps are being taken by the symbol country to deal with this. There has also been a rapid increase in the number of corona-infected patients in India. The lock-down of 21 days has been announced by the Government of India which has been extended till 3 May. Curfew passes have been put in place to keep the supply of all essential services in the wake of the Coronavirus infection following the lock-down announcement by the central government. All those who fall in the category of the essential service provider can apply for e-Curfew Pass in online mode.
Highlights of Kerala Curfew Lockdown e-Pass
|Name||Lock-Down Curfew e-Pass|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Benefits||Pass to service providers|
|Objective||Restore supply of services|
|Beneficiary||Essential Service Provider|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Scheme|
e-Curfew Pass at pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in/
You all know that to prevent the growing infection of Coronavirus in the country, the increase of lock-down has been recommended by all the state governments. In this situation, citizens are also given some relaxation. In the event of lockdown by the Government of Kerala, the exemption has been granted by providing curfew passes to the required service providers. You can apply for Curfew e-Pass in online mode in case of perforation reasons, in case you go out of any required work. In addition, all the essential service providers, including milk, grocery, and other daily consumer goods and services, can apply for a curfew pass in online mode.
Purpose of Kerala Lockdown Curfew e-Pass
The availability of essential services for citizens has been ensured even in the event of lockdown in the entire country. Several steps are being taken by the Central and State Government to ensure the availability of food and medical services. In this situation, many guidelines have been issued by the Central and State Governments. Curfew Pass has been arranged in the event of lock-down extended till May 3 by the Government of Kerala. Curfew e-Pass has been introduced in online mode for grocery/milk/chemist service providers through which it can continue to supply food and medical services without any hassle.
Steps taken by the Kerala Government to Prevent Corona Infection
Several steps have been taken by the Government of Kerala to prevent infection of the corona virus. Here we are giving you some of the major steps taken by the state government.
- The Kerala government has announced a relief package of Rs 20,000 crore, separate from the central relief package.
- Along with this, like other states, free ration and many other facilities have been provided to BPL families.
- The government has made arrangements for wheat and rice to not starve any family of the state to sleep. For this, a “Free Ration Card” has been arranged.
- Along with this, instructions have been given to restore the supply of all essential services. Access to food and medical services is being ensured for the general public.
Benefits of the Scheme
- People do not need to go anywhere, now people can apply online by going to the official website through the Internet, from home. This will also save time.
- No fees have been set by the state government to get the passes and the validity of these passes is only till the time of lockdown.
- A curfew e-pass has been provided for access to every household for daily needs. In this order, curfew e-passes have been arranged for essential services (grocery/milk/chemist shop).
- You can apply for an e-pass in case of a sick person in your family going to the hospital for emergency treatment.
- If you are working in any government or private sector, which the government has given permission to work in lockdown, then you can go out with an e-pass.
- In case of any family member out of town, you can apply for the pass by uploading the doctor’s prescription.
- People engaged in work related to essential services are also eligible to get an online pass.
Required Details to Apply Online
Here below we are going to provide you the list of required details to apply online for E Curfew Pass:
- Official ID Serial No
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Father/Husband Name *
- Vehicle No
Kerala COVID 19 Lockdown Curfew e-Pass Registration Procedure
If you are a service provider in Kerala, then you can register for Curfew e-Pass in online mode by following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website started by the Government of Kerala. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of “Affidavit” and “Emergency Pass”.
- You have to select any one option according to your requirements and enter all the information asked in the form.
- In the application form, you have to share your name, vehicle number, the purpose of getting a pass, age, and residential address information.
- After this, fill in the captcha code below and read the instructions and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Thus, in the event of COVID 19 lockdown, the registration process for the curfew pass will be completed.
Procedure to Track Status of Curfew e-Pass
You can check the status of your curfew pass by following the steps given.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Kerala.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of Track Application Status.
- Here, enter the acknowledgment number in the space provided and click on the Track button.
- Now the status of your application will be revealed on your computer and mobile screen.
District wise Official Website List
Apply for Affidavit Online
People of Kerala state who want to register to get their Lockdown Affidavit online, follow the method given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of the e-curfew pass. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Affidavit. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the Affidavit Online Form will open on the computer screen in front of you.
- In this application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked like the applicant’s name, address, vehicle number, mobile number, travel purpose, etc.
- After filling in all the information, upload your signature copy, its size should be 1 MB.
- Now you have to click on the button of not a robot. And submit the application by pressing the submit button.
- After which your e-pass registration will be completed. After That, processing your information in a short time, you will get an e-pass.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Curfew e-Pass beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?