In Arunachal Pradesh state, the government has started a scheme for the welfare of girls. This scheme is known as the “Kanya Dulari Scheme”.Under the scheme, the government wants to balance the gender ratio in the state as girls are less than as compared with boys in every 100 children, that take birth these days. There are many reasons and the government wants to do some positive action that will give a definite result.
This scheme will provide benefits to not only the girl child but also the mother. The state government will also deposit 20000 rupees for the girl. The girls who were born in government hospitals or private hospitals hot will get the benefit of the scheme.
Short Details of Dulari Kanya Yojana
|Name of Scheme:||Dulari Kanya Scheme|
|Benefit:||Will get financial Amount|
|Announced By:||State Government|
|Official Web Portal:||Click Here|
Dulari Kanya Scheme Details
This article will explain to you complete information about the Dulari Kanya scheme of Arunachal Pradesh. The article also explains the benefits of this Yojana, the required documents, what is filter criteria, how to fill out the online application form, apply online for the Dulari Kanya Yojana.
Dulari Kanya Yojana Online Registration
As we all know that the number of females is very less as compared to males. The main reason behind this gap is to kill the girl child. Many people, during their pregnancy, check whether the fetus is male or female. If they don’t want the girl, they kill the infant before its birth.
Now, On Checking the infant before delivery about male or female, it is illegal. The government has set very strict action on it and to increase the birth rate of girls the government has started many schemes for girls. Under the Dulari Kanya scheme, the Arunachal Pradesh government is providing many facilities to women and children.
Documents for Dulari Kanya
There are some documents which you also have to submit to the concerned department. The list of the Required documents is as follows:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- 10th class mark sheet as identity board
- Girl Child of Andhra Pradesh state is eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Bank account details of the concerned girl. The account should be in the name of the beneficiary girl.
- Passport size photographs
- A valid mobile number.
Dulari Kanya Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible people under the scheme will apply online for this scheme.
- First of all the applicant must be a permanent citizen of Arunachal Pradesh state.
- Applicant should belong to a scheduled tribe.
- Only two girls from one family are eligible under the scheme.
Online Application Form of Dulari Kanya Yojana 2023
If you want to take benefit from the scheme, you have to fill out the application form which is available online.
- To take the benefit you need to visit the concerned medical officer.
- You will get the form from the Medical Superintendent.
- You need to read this application form carefully and enter all the details.
- After that, attached documents that are required.
- Now, submit the application form to the concerned medical officer.
- They will forward your application form to the concerned department.
Dulari Kanya Scheme Apply Online
- There are many people who want to check the advertisement official notification of Dulari Kanya Yojana.
- So to check the official notification, you need to visit the official portal of Arunachal Pradesh state.
- After that home page will open on a screen. On the home page, search for the Dulari Kanya scheme.
- After that application form will be open. On this application form, enter the details correctly.
- Now, upload the required documents and click on the submit option.
This is how you can apply online to pick the benefit of the Dulari Kanya yojana that is started by the state government of Arunachal Pradesh.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?