Delhi University Recruitment 2021. National Testing Agency (NTA) Delhi University (DU) invites online applications for recruitment 1145 Jr Assistant, Assistant, Steno, JE, and Other Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as links. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 23-02-2021 to 16-03-2021.
|Article||Delhi University Recruitment 2021|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of Post||Jr Assistant, Assistant, Steno, JE, and Other Vacancies|
|No. of Post||1145 Posts|
Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Job Details :
- Junior Assistant – 236
- Telephone Operator – 08
- Assistant – 80
- Stenographer – 77
- Yoga Organizer – 01
- Senior Personal Assistant – 05
- Nurse – 07
- Assistant Manager Guest House – 01
- Junior Engineer Civil – 05
- Junior Engineer Electrical – 05
- Assistant Security Officer – 04
- Senior Assistant – 45
- Hindi Translator – 02
- Personal Assistant – 09
- Professional Assistant – 16
- Social Worker – 03
- Physiotherapist – 02
- X-Ray Technician – 02
- Horticulturist- 01
- Senior Technical Assistant Department – 58
- Assistant Archivist – 01
- Sports Coach – 01
- Semi-Professional Assistant – 17
- Pharmacist – 05
- Technical Assistant Computer – 19
- Technical Assistant Health Center – 02
- Statistical Assistant – 2
- Technical Assistant Department – 51
- Sanitary Inspector – 01
- Tabla Accompanists – 12
- Pakhawaj Player – 01
- Sarangi Accompanists – 02
- Violin Accompanists – 02
- Mridangam Accompanists – 01
- Harmonium Accompanists – 01
- Tanpura Accompanists – 04
- Laboratory Assistant – 53
- Work Assistant – 03
- Assistant Store – 02
- Salesman DHMI 02
- Library Assistant -05
- Private Secretary – 02
- Security Officer – 01
- Junior Assistant Store – 1
- Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service) – 35
- Library Attendant – 109
- Health Attendant – 18
- Laboratory Attendant – 152
- Engineering Attendant – 52
- Medical Officer – 15
- Assistant Registrar – 06
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Assistant: 12th passed and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- For Telephone Operator: 12th passed or graduate.
- For Assistant: Graduation
- For Stenographer: 12th Passed and Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English Or Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- For Senior Personal Assistant: Graduate and 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- For Yoga Organizer: A Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Yoga from a recognized University. OR A Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University with at least two years of experience as a Yoga teacher/ instructor in a Government Institution or Institute of repute
- For Nurse: B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ or Institute/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized University or Institute. Registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council. Six months experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above OR GNM
- For Junior Engineer Electrical: Degree/Diploma in Civil /Electrical Engineering of a recognized University/Institute. At least two years of experience
- For Hindi Translator: Master degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level. OR Master Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as an elective subject at the degree level.02 years of experience
- For Personal Assistant: A Graduate from a recognized University. 2. Shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English. OR 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in Hindi
- For Professional Assistant: M. Lib.Sc./M.L.I. Sc. or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline and B. Lib. Sc./B.L.I.Sc. Computer Science paper at Graduate/PG level or Six months Computer Science course from a recognized/registered institution.
- For Social Worker: Post Graduate Degree in Social work from a recognized University.
- For Private Secretary: A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University. 2. At least three years post qualification experience
- For Junior Assistant Store: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/Institution. At least 2 years of experience
- For Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service): Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. ITI Certificate in relevant trade from a recognized institution. 05 experience in relevant field
- For Assistant Store: A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with a good working knowledge of Material Management. A Diploma in Materials Management Or At least 03 years of experience in a similar capacity in a government department/ body/ reputed commercial establishment
- For Salesman: A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, good communication, and account keeping skills. Minimum 01 year of experience in the field of Marketing/Sale
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As per Rules
Selection Process:- Online Test, Personality test/ Interview and Skill Test.
DU Govt Job Location : Delhi
Application Fee :
- General/Unreserved – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC (NCL)/ EWS /Female – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PwD Rs. – 600/-
How To Apply: Eligible and interested persons are required to apply on-line on the NTA website
https://recruitment.nta.nic.in on or before 16-03-2021
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date Submission of Application online Form: 16.03.2021
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI (SBI/ ICICI/Paytm): 17th March 2021 (up to 23:50 hrs)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only: 18th March 2021 to 20th March 2021
- Downloading of Admit Cards: To be announced later through the website.
More Details For job information click below link :
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?