As you know due to coronavirus, the Government of Delhi has announced so many schemes for the welfare of the people. Now, the Government of Delhi announced the Delhi driver Yojana. It is announced by the transport department of Delhi to help the drivers. This scheme – taxi, auto, rickshaw, the bus driver can apply for this scheme. Delhi Driver Corona Help Scheme will help the drivers through the official website. The eligible applicants Can apply from May 2021. The last date for applying is not yet given but apply as fast as you can. The government authority will send Rs. 5000 to those candidates who will apply for this Yojana. The money will be sent to their bank accounts. To know more about eligibility criteria, documents required, features, helpline number, etc. Read this article carefully.
Main Highlights of This Scheme
|Name of Scheme:||Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana|
|Start Date Of Application:||May 2021|
|End Date of Application||———————-|
|Benefits of Scheme:||Rs. 5000 Given to Taxi Drivers|
|Scheme Launched By:||Delhi State Government|
|Applicable To:||Delhi State|
|Official Website of Delhi Transport Department:||www.transport.delhi.gov.in|
Delhi driver Governor Help Yojana 2021
The transport department of the Delhi government recently announced Delhi driver corona help yojana due to the cause of coronavirus. It is announced for the help of drivers who are driving taxis, rickshaws, cabs, school buses, Gramin buses. Delhi government will give them rs. 5000 in their accounts. This money will be given to those who are eligible for this scheme. The person’s public Service vehicle and have a valid license, can also get the benefits of this scheme. We are here to give you the complete details of Delhi’s help Yojana.
New Update: State Government of Delhi is starting the Delhi Driver Help Scheme again and this is good news for the drivers in the lockdown. check the process of applying online to the 5000 help scheme. This will provide some help for the drivers who have lost their daily earnings.
Eligibility for Delhi driver corona help yojana
- Drivers who are interested in applying for this scheme should have a valid driving license and PSV badge.
- Drivers of auto-rickshaw, Gramin Seva, taxi, Maxi cabs, e rickshaw, school cabs, eco-friendly Sewa will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Only those drivers will get the benefit who has a driving license and have validity after 1 February 2021. They should also have a PSV badge by 23 march 2021.
List of Documents that are Required
- Mobile number
- Aadhar Card number
- Driving license number
- PSV badge number
- Date of birth certificate
- Bank account number
Contact Nubbers are provided by the Delhi State Government,
- If you have any queries regarding Delhi driver corona help Yojana then you can call on 011-23930763 and 011- 23970290.
- The timing of the call is 9: 00 am to 6:00 pm ( Monday to Saturday)
Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana Apply Online
- First of all, you have to visit the official website ( transport.delhi.gov.in ) of the Delhi transport department.
- There is a link to the application for financial assistance.
- Click on that link, do you have another page of the application form.
- Fill in all the details on the application form.
- After that submit your form.
- Aadhar card number must be accurate otherwise there must be a problem with the credits.
Status of Application on Delhi Transport Website
If any person wants to apply for this particular scheme then they need to check all the details on the official website check the instant status of the application.
- There are some key points a person needs to over for the application.
- This scheme is applicable to the drivers who are registered.
- The scheme is live on 13 April 2020 will continue till the 27th of April.
- A person who wants to apply for can apply between these dates.
- There is only one mode of application that is online.
- There is a need to submit PSV ward numbers and detail of their license.
- As per the eligibility of drivers only NCR drivers are eligible for this scheme.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?