Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions from Monday to Friday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on daily basis to improve your score in reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
IBPS Clerk & RBI Assistant Prelims And IBPS PO Mains Targeted Puzzles
Eight friends L, M, N, O, P, Q, R and S are sitting around a circle facing the centre. There are an equal number of males and females in the group. No two females are immediate neighbours of each other.
N is a male and N sits third to the right of R. O is a female and O is not an immediate neighbour of N. L is a male. P sits second to the left of O. S sits fourth to the right of L and S is not an immediate neighbour of R. Q is a female.
Puzzle – 2
Eight persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H live on an eight storey building. Lowermost floor is numbered 1 and topmost floor is numbered 8. They like different cities i.e. Bhopal, Jaipur, Indore, Kota, Goa, Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore, not necessarily in the same order.
A likes Goa and lives on an odd numbered floor. B lives two floors above A. A doesn’t live on 1st floor. F likes Jaipur and lives just above H who lives on an odd numbered floor. H lives three floors above G. D likes Indore and lives somewhere above G. E lives above the one who likes Kota. Two floors are between the one who likes Kota and the one who likes Mumbai. The one who likes Bangalore lives above the one who likes Bhopal. E doesn’t like Bhopal.
Seven people M, N, O, P, Q, R and S stay in an eight storied building with the lowermost floor numbered as 1 and so on. One of the floors is vacant. Each of them like a different fruits viz, Banana, Apple, Plum, Orange, Papaya, Pear and Mango not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
* S lives on an even numbered floor.
* The floor immediately above or below the one in which S resides is vacant.
* There is a gap of four floors between the one who likes Mango and the floor that is vacant.
* Q likes Apple and lives immediately below the one who likes Papaya.
* There is a gap of one floor between the one who likes Papaya and the floor that is vacant.
* R’s immediate neighbours like Pear and Papaya.
* P lives above M and M likes neither Papaya nor Banana.
* There are four floors between the ones who like Orange and Banana. One who likes Orange stays on a floor higher than the one who likes Banana.
* N does not like Papaya.
Puzzle – 4
Eight people P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are seated around a circular table such that four are facing the centre and four are facing opposite to the centre. They like different companies laptops viz, Dell, Lenovo, Apple, Samsung, Sony, HP, Acer and Asus but not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
• One who likes Asus is seated opposite to Q.
• P is 3rd to the right of the one who likes HP who is seated between R and the one who likes Apple.
• V is 3rd to the left of S who likes Acer.
• W is to the immediate left of the one who likes Sony.
• One who likes Asus is a neighbour of P.
• Q does not like HP and V does not like Asus.
• Q is 2nd to the left of T who is not a neighbour of P.
• Either Q or V likes Sony.
• P and R are seated facing the same direction.
• The one who likes Apple is 2nd to the right of the one who likes Lenovo.
• P and W do not like Lenovo. V faces outside the centre.
• One who likes Samsung is facing the opposite direction faced by S.
• Not more than 2 persons who sit on consecutive seats face the same direction.
Puzzle – 5
Eight balls are arranged in a stack from bottom to top numbered from 1-8 each from a different e commerce games; Cricket, Football, Hockey, Golf, Tennis, Rugby, Table Tennis and Badminton not necessarily in the same order.Each ball has different colours viz. Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, White, Black, Pink and Orange not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
• The ball from Tennis game is kept at an even numbered position.
• There are 3 balls between the ball from Tennis game and the ball with Orange colour.
• The ball from Golf game is either at the top or at the bottom of the stack.
• Ball number 2 has Red colour and it is not from Tennis game.
• Ball with the White colour is kept between the ball from Table Tennis game and the ball having Yellow colour.
• The ball from Cricketgame is kept one ball above the ball from Hockey game.
• There are 4 balls between the ball with Blue colour and the ball from Table Tennis game.
• There are 3 balls between the ball with Whitecolour and the ball with Greencolour.
• The ball from Badminton game is between the ball with Pink colour and the ball from Rugby game.
• The ball from Table Tennis game does not have Pink colour .
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?