Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions from Monday to Friday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on daily basis to improve your score in reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
IBPS Clerk Prelims And IBPS PO Mains Targeted Puzzles
Eight persons J, K, L, M, N, A, B and C are sitting in a straight line. Four of them are facing towards the north. Not more than two persons sitting together are facing in the same direction.
Neither B nor K sits at the extreme ends of the line. N sits third to the right of M. The immediate neighbours of J are facing towards the north. C sits second to the left of M and J sits second to the left of A, who is facing south. J is not an immediate neighbour of K or B. N sits at one end of the line. K and N are not facing north. There are two persons sitting between J and B. M is not an immediate neighbour of A. B and K face opposite directions.
Puzzle – 2
There are seven persons P, Q, R, S, T, U and V like different watches Fastrack, Sonata, Titan, G-shock, Rolex, Rado and Casio, like different colors namely Orange, Green, White, Pink, Red, Blue and Black and also likes different sports namely, Cricket, Badminton, Golf, Football, Tennis, Racing and Shooting but not necessarily in the same order.
U likes Badminton and Q likes Golf. The one who likes G-shock also like Football. The one who likes Rolex also likes Pink color. V likes Casio but does not like Black. The one who likes Football and the one who likes Golf, like Red and Pink color but not necessarily in the same order. The one who likes Tennis also like Titan and White. The one who likes Shooting also like Blue color. The one who likes Sonata also like Racing and Orange color. P does not like Sonata. R likes Cricket and Fastrack. T and U likes Green and White, but not necessarily in the same order.
P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. No two males or two females are immediate neighbours of each other.
W is the husband of P. T sits third to the right of P. U sits second to the right of S. S is not an immediate neighbour of P or T. W and R are immediate neighbours of each other. Q is not an immediate neighbour of her husband U.
Puzzle – 4
Eight persons Basha, Saran, Arvind, Rakesh, Yuvan, Harish, Vignesh and Naresh are seated around a circular table such that four faces the centre and four are facing opposite to the centre. They like different currencies: Riyal, Pound, Ringgit, Renminbi, Euro, Yen, Rupee and Dinar not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
• One who likes Dinar is seated opposite to Basha
• Rakesh is 3rd to the right of the one who likes Yen who is seated between Saran and the one who likes Ringgit
• Vignesh is 3rd to the left of Arvind who likes Rupee
• Naresh is to the immediate left of the one who likes Euro
• One who likes Dinar is a neighbour of Rakesh
• Basha does not like Yen and Vignesh does not like Dinar
• Basha is 2nd to the left of Yuvan who is not a neighbour of Rakesh
• Either Basha or Vignesh likes Euro
• Rakesh and Saran are seated facing the same direction
• The one who likes Ringgit is 2nd to the right of the one who likes Pound
• Rakesh and Naresh do not like Pound, Vignesh faces outside the centre
• One who likes Renminbi is facing the opposite direction faced by Arvind
• Not more than two persons who sits on consecutive seats face the same direction
Puzzle – 5
Eight persons from different states such as Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Meghalaya and Assam live on eight different floors of a building as the lowermost floor as numbered one and the floor above it is numbered 2 and the topmost floor is numbered 8. They are attending interview in 8 different banks such as SBI, BOI, PNB, HDFC, ICICI, UBI, SIB and UCO. And each of them attending interview on different cites Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad. None of the given information are in the same order.
• The person who is from Jharkhand attending interview in UCO
• The person who is attending interview in SIB attending interview in Hyderabad
• The third floor stayed person attending interview in BOI and
attending interview in Mumbai.
• PNB interview is attending by the person who is attending interview in Chennai.
• Minimum of three persons stayed below the person from Assam And the person who belongs to Haryana not stayed in the odd numbered floor.
• The number of persons attending interview in Chennai and Hyderabad is same.
• Gujarat state person stayed two floor below from the person who is belongs to Jharkhand.
• The top floor is not occupied by the person from Meghalaya. The person who attend interview in SBI held in Bangalore.
• The persons from Haryana and Jharkhand attending interview in same city and both of them not attending interview in Chennai and also three persons stayed in between them.
• The persons who are attending interview in HDFC and BOI are attending interview in same city with the one who is attending interview in ICICI.The person who stayed in first floor attend interview in PNB.
• The person who attend interview in Bangalore stayed in fourth floor. There are four persons stayed in between the person from Meghalaya and Haryana.
• The lowest floor is occupied by the Rajasthan state person. Three persons attend interview in only one city and the person from Meghalaya who is attending interview in ICICI is one of them.
• The person from Karnataka and the person who attending interview in ICICI are not stayed in the even numbered floor.
• Only one person attending interview in Bangalore city. The person from Maharashtra who attending interview in UBI stayed in even numbered floor and is attending interview in same city with the person, who is attending interview in PNB.
• Hyderabad interview is attending by the person who is from Haryana. The person who attending interview in UCO stayed above the floor of the person who is attending interview in SIB.
• The person from Karnataka who is attending interview in BOI attending interview in same city with the state person from Assam.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?