Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions Daily Monday To Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and are based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you with quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
Daily Puzzle Targets :
Eight people P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, and W are sitting around a circular table facing outside. S and P are not immediate neighbors. R and P are not immediate neighbors of U. Three people are sitting between W and R. V sits second to the left of Q. W and U are not immediate neighbors of T. One person is sitting between W and P, who is not an immediate neighbor of Q. Two people are sitting between R and V.
There are 12 people A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L – seating in two consecutive horizontal rows of 6 people each facing towards north.
Further details are:
1) The following pairs: (A, B), (K, L), (D, J) are sitting in two different rows.
2) C is sitting behind G, who is sitting immediately between D and the one which is towards the immediate left of L.
3) A, I, K and D are not sitting on the extremes of any row.
4) B is facing towards E’s back but K is not facing towards either L or D’s back.
5) F is sitting immediately between H and the one who is third to the left of C
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?