Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions Daily Monday To Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
Daily Puzzle Targets :
Nine persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I sit around a circular table facing towards the centre. They use different brands of mobile phones viz, Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Sony and Intex. Not more than two people use the same brand. The following information is known about them.
* B and C use the same mobile phone.
* H sits second to the right of the one who uses Nokia.
* A sits third to the right of E.
* B sits third to the left of D who either uses Samsung or Sony.
* G sits to the immediate left of H.
* Two persons sit between B and I.
* The person sitting fourth to right of D uses the same mobile phone as that of D.
* F does not use Samsung and Apple.
* The immediate neighbours of C use Intex.
* There is only one pair of people who like the same mobile phone (but neither Nokia nor Samsung) and sit together.
Eight persons M, N, O, P, Q, R, S and T live in an eight-storey building. Each of them likes a different drink viz, Coffee, Tea, Milk, Pepsi, Appy, Fanta, Limca and Maaza but not necessarily in the same order. The lowermost floor is numbered 1 and the topmost floor is numbered 8.
There is only one floor between the one who likes Milk and the one who likes Maaza. There are two floors between the one who likes Tea and O. R lives on an even-numbered floor and likes Limca. Neither M nor N like Tea or Appy. The one who likes Pepsi lives on the floor no. 1. There are three floors between the floor on which N lives and the floor on which Q lives. R lives above O, who does not live on the first floor but O likes Coffee. Only one person lives between the one who likes Appy and the one who likes Tea. The one who likes Milk lives on the topmost floor. T does not like Milk. S lives on the floor number adjacent to M and R. N lives above Q.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?