Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions Daily Monday To Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
Daily Puzzle Targets :
Eight persons from different cities-Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Surat, Nagpur, Chennai and Patna are sitting in two parallel rows containing four people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent. In row 1: D, E, F and G are seated and all of them are facing south. In row 2: H, I, J and K are seated and all of them are facing north. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
- F sits second to the right of the person from Patna. J is an immediate neighbor of the person who faces the person from Patna.
- Only one person sit between J and the person from Kolkata. Immediate neighbor of the person from Kolkata faces the person from Pune.
- The person from Delhi faces the person from Nagpur. J is not from Nagpur. H is not from Kolkata. H does not face the person from Patna.
- I faces the person from Surat. The one who faces K sits to the immediate left of D.
- E does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line. The person from Patna does not face the person from Mumbai.
Representatives from eight different Countries viz. A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order. Each one of them is from a different Country viz. China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Korea.
F sits second to the right of the representative from Malaysia. Representatives from Indonesia and Malaysia are immediate neighbours of each other. Two people sit between the representative of Indonesia and B. C and E are immediate neighbours of each other. Neither C nor E is an immediate neighbour of either B or the representative from Malaysia. A representative from Singapore sits second to the right of D, D is neither the representative of Malaysia nor Indonesia. G and the representative from China are immediate neighbours of each other. B is not the representative of China. Only one person sits between C and the representative from Japan. H sits third to the left of the representative from Korea. A representative from Philippines sits second to the left of the representative from Thailand.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?