Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions Daily Monday To Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
Daily Puzzle Targets :
M, N, O, P, Q, R, S and T are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four corners face the centre of the table while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside. Each of them likes different fruit, viz Banana, Apple, Plum, Grapes, Orange, Papaya, Mango and Pear(None of the information given in necessarily in the same order.)
* O sits third to the left of the one who likes Pear. The one who likes pear faces outside. Only two persons sit between O and T.
* The one who likes Banana sits on the immediate right of T. The one who likes Orange sits second to the right of S. S is neither an immediate neighbour of T nor of O. S does not like Pear.
* Only one person sits between M and the one who likes Orange.
* P sits on the immediate left of the one who likes Papaya. S does not like Papaya.
* Q likes Mango. Q is not an immediate neighbour of M.
* The one who likes Apple is an immediate neighbour of Q.
* The one who likes Grapes is an immediate neighbour of R.
There are certain numbers of people sitting in a circular table and all are facing towards the center of the table.
R sits fourth to the right of G.Two persons sit between Z and W. Three persons sit between C and B.K sits second to the left of N.C sits second to the left of W. Four persons sit between K and V. Two persons sit between R and Z.Two persons sit between B and N who doesn’t sit adjacent to C.V sits third to the right of R.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circle facing the centre. F is third to the right of C and second to the left of H. D is not an immediate neighbour of C or H. E Is to the immediate right of A, who is second to the left of C.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?