Daily Current Affairs For Competitive Exams (21 – January – 2020)
Welcome to the January 2020 Daily Current Affairs MCQ One Liner Section of PuzzlesHuB. Current Affairs Quiz will Boost Your GA Section. Daily One Liner Current Affairs About national and international news are provided here. Read these one liner for quick revision for those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/Po/Clerk and other competative exams.
Daily CA One Liners , 21 January 2020 :
● Hyderabad Has Emerged As The World’s Most Dynamic City
● Bengaluru Ranked 2nd ln World’s Most Dynamic City List
● Chennai Ranked 5th ln World’s Most Dynamic City List
● Delhi Ranked 6th ln World’s Most Dynamic City List
● Pune Ranked 12th ln World’s Most Dynamic City List
● Kolkata Ranked 16th ln World’s Most Dynamic City List
● Mumbai Ranked 20th ln World’s Most Dynamic City List
● Vice Admiral KM Deshmukh Takes Charge As DG Of Naval Projects
● Manoj Joshi Takes Charge Of General Manager Of Metro Railway Kolkata
● Alok Kansal Takes Charge As GM Of Western Railway
● India Beat Australia By 7 Wickets , Win Series 2-1
● National Immunization Day Will Be Observed On January 19
● Merck Young Scientist Award 2019 Awarded To Dr Sakya Singha Sen
● RBI Holds 625.2 Tonnes Of Gold : World Gold Council (WGC)
● Arjun Munda Becomes President Of Archery Association Of India
● Classical Singer Sunanda Patnaik Passed Away
● Ratchanok Intanon Won Women’s Singles Title At Indonesia B’Ton Tournament
● Anthony Ginting Won Men’s Singles Title At Indonesia B’Ton Tournament
● Gurmeet Singh (82Kg) Won Gold At Rome Ranking Series
● Sunil Kumar (97Kg) Won Silver At Rome Ranking Series
● Sajan Bhanwal (77) Won Bronze At Rome Ranking Series
● Rohit Sharma Becomes 3rd Fastest To Score 9,000 ODI Runs
● ICC U-19 WC : India Beat Sri Lanka By 90 Runs
● India Become 3rd Team To Win 750 Matches In All 3 Formats
● IAF Inducts BrahMos-Armed Sukhoi-30MKI Fighter Squadron
● Ex-Haryana Congress Chief S S Surjewala Passes Away
● J P Nadda Takes Over As National President Of BJP .
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?