CSL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download AE Written Exam Pattern. Applied candidates for CSL Recruitment 2021 are now might be searching here and there to have the study material to start preparation. Candidates have to make use of this Cochin Shipyard Ltd Syllabus provided here with complete information.
Now, applicants have to download the CSL Assistant Engineer Syllabus from this page. Because based on the performance of the written exam, the authorities will select some of the applicants to the next levels of the selection process. So, candidates who are dreamed you are the one among all the shortlisted applicants in the written exam, then prepare hard for the written exam to get the maximum marks.
Cochin Shipyard Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Board||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Selection Process||Online test, Written test and Power point presentation|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
Cochin Shipyard Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021:
- Hence, CSL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 will give you a clear idea about the topics that will ask in the written examination.
- On this page, we have provided the detailed CSL Syllabus 2021 to hit your exam.
- So candidates make use of it in your preparation to improve subject knowledge.
- Applicants who are all appearing for the test can check out the complete details and start preparing.
- Sports & Games
- Important Events/ Movements / Leaders / Places / Years
- Facts about India and other countries
- Transport systems.
- Basic facts Geography.
- Geography Tourism.
- Indian States & Union Territories.
- International Organizations.
- General Science
- Branches of studies.
- Scientific instruments and appliances.
- Writers – Authors – Biography – Autobiography
- Singular and Plural
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Sentence Completion
- One word substitution
- Idioms & Phrases
- Correct usage of Articles
- Spotting Errors
- Vocabulary usage
- Number system.
- Fraction and Decimals.
- Square roots and Cube roots.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems based on ages
- Problems based on numbers, Speed, Time and Distance, Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Trains.
- Percentage – Interest.
- HCF and LCM.
- Volume and surface areas.
- Time and Work.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount, Statistics.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Statement Conclusion
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Figural Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Design of Machine Elements
- IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Turbo Machinery
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Thermodynamics and Heat transfer
- Power Plant Engineering
- Renewable Sources of Energy
- Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
Cochin Shipyard Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2021:
Some of the candidates start the exam preparation without checking the Cochin Shipyard Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2021. Those ones can’t get clarity about the exam paper and also don’t know the structure of the exam paper. So, candidates before starting the preparation must check out the CSL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern and after that start the preparation.
|Phase 1||Objective Type Test||30 marks|
|Phase 2||Relevant Disciplines||70 marks|
The Phase I Objective type Online test shall be of 45 minutes duration and consists of two parts- General (Part A) and Discipline related, based on job requirements (Part B). Part A comprises of General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
|No. Of Questions In Each Section/ Marks Per Section|
|General Knowledge||General English||Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||Discipline related||Total no. of questions for test / Max marks|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?