Covid Vaccine Registration for 18+ Online Cowin [email protected] cowin.gov.in, Arogya Setu App, Covid-19 Vaccine Online Registration For [email protected] cowin.gov.in, Covid Vaccination for 18+ near me in India like Karnataka, Delhi, Bangalore, UP, Hyderabad, Kerala, Bihar, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, J&K, Rajasthan like all states of India, Check Covid Vaccination Schedule information Online.
As you, all know that all over the country covid-19 is spreading very fast. But the people who are suffering from covid-19 are getting vaccinated. There are three doses of vaccine which will be given to every person who is over 18 years old. Before that in India firstly covid vaccine will be given to the people who are 60 plus after that vaccination will be given to all citizens who are over 45 years. Now, the government has announced that all the citizens who are above 18 will be vaccinated. In this article, we are going to discuss all the related information regarding how the people of 18 + will be made online registration for vaccination. We will discuss All the required documents and other formalities related to registration. So, to get full information read the article fully.
Online Registration for Covid Vaccine
From 1st May 2021 vaccination from 18 years old above will be vaccinated. Centre Government of India has announced that from 1st May all the citizens who are 18 years above will get a vaccination of covid-19. You can also register yourself from co win mobile app. Indus mobile app, you are able to register yourself for vaccination and the status of your registration will be sent on your mobile number.
To Online registration for covid-19 vaccination, the central government has launched a mobile app through which you can register yourself. The name of this new app CO-Win. After the registration, the nearest hospital will give you the time and date for vaccination.
How to Registration on CO-Win App?
To registration from the co-win app, first of all, you have to download this app on your mobile phone. After downloading the app on your phone, you can easily make a registration for the vaccine. You can make registration on co win app as well as from the Arogya Setu app. You can visit the official portal of covid-19 is www.cowin.gov.in. By visiting the official website, it’s very easy to be registered. The government has set five sections in this mobile app.
- The first is the administrator module. In this module, who will manage the vaccination session I will solve your technical problems. So, you cannot use this module for anything.
- Second Module the Registration Module. In this module, you can easily registration yourself. Those who are interested to register for vaccination will use this registration module.
- Third Module the Vaccination. Under this Module, all the schedules related to vaccination will be given to the beneficiary. The status of the vaccination will be updated in the vaccination module.
The beneficiary acknowledgement module is the fourth module. In which the people who will do covid-19 vaccine registration, the data will be verified. The acknowledgement module will send the acknowledgement SMS to the candidate. From the acknowledgement module, the candidate can also download the certificate of vaccination.
- Last is the Report Module, in the module the candidate have to give feedback that how was the vaccination procedure.
How to Download CO Win Mobile App All States in India?
If you want to registration for covid-19 vaccination. For this, you have to download the CO Win app on your Android phone. Firstly you have to visit the Google Play Store. The procedure of download an app for registration for vaccination is given below:-
First of all, you have to visit the Google Play Store app.
- In the search box. Enter the co-win app.
- And click on the search button.
- The first app on your screen, click on it and click on the install option.
- After some time the co-win app will be downloaded on your mobile phone.
- Now you can meet online registration for covid-19 vaccination.
How to Registration for covid Vaccination from the Arogya Setu app?
You can also register yourself for covid-19 vaccination from the Arogya Setu app. Last year when coronavirus was increasing in India, the central government has started Arogya Setu mobile app. The procedure for registration for covid-19 vaccination is given below. Read it carefully. You can easily register yourself for vaccination through the Aarogya Setu app.
- Visit the Aarogya Setu app and create your account through your mobile number.
- After that, you will find the vaccination option, click on it.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen. Enter your mobile number for verification.
- Now, you have to click on the co-win option.
- Now you will get all related information regarding vaccination like Vaccination Login Register, Vaccination certificate, Vaccination availability, Vaccination Dashboard.
- You have to select the vaccination availability option and fill pin code.
- After that, for registration click on the link www.cowin.gov.in
- This is how you can register for vaccination through the Aarogya Setu app.
Required Documents for Covid Vaccine
If You are going to register for covid-19 vaccination. You need some document along with you.
- Aadhar card number of the applicant
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Driving license as identity proof
- PAN card number of the candidate
- If you have a health insurance smart card, take that with you.
Online Registration for Covid Vaccination for 18+ in India All States?
The registration process for covid-19 vaccination has been already started by the central government. The people who can register themselves before the vaccination, visit the official portal that is started by the central government of India. The registration process is a very simple process, which we have already discussed in the above article. So, you are 18 +, take the dose of covid-19 from time to time, and make India covid 19. From first May, from 18 years old to above will get the does you can register yourself for vaccination.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?