We all know that the Covid-19 epidemic is increasing in our country very much, and compared to last year, more coronavirus cases are coming this year, in view of this problem, the Prime Minister of our country has sent the entire country. Has announced the implementation of lockdown, due to which the whole country is living in lockdown, and is reading about the citizens facing many other problems. A similar situation is prevalent in Assam. Keeping in mind the increasing number of these positive cases, the Government of Assam has launched a portal for CORONA Test Results, through which people of Assam state can view their COVID-19 Test Results Online. So friends, if you want to see your CORONA Test Results through the government-launched covidassam.in the official website, then you have to read our article carefully.
Overview of CORONA Test Results
|Scheme Name||COVID-19 Test Results Online|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||COVID-19 Test Results Online|
|Benefits||Online Application Procedure|
|Category||Assam Govt. Schemes|
COVID-19 Test Results Assam
Lockdown has been imposed across India by the central government, with a focus on preventing the outbreak of Coronavirus. Many difficult steps are being taken by the Central Government and the State Government to stop these cases of Covid-19. Similarly, the Assam government has started the covidassam.in portal keeping in mind the convenience of the general public for CORONA Test Results, so that the citizens of the state can get COVID-19 Test Results Online and all of them can see their reports from their home. And join us in fighting this corona epidemic. COVID-19 Test Results can be easily viewed online through the Citizen Portal of the state of Assam.
Objective of covidassam.in Portal
Keeping in mind the growing outbreak of Covid-19 in the state of Assam, the Assam government has taken many other difficult steps. Similarly keeping in mind the safety of citizens for CORONA Test Results, the government has started the covidassam.in the portal, and the main objective of starting this portal is that the citizens of Assam state can easily get their COVID-19 Test Results, will be able to watch online. Due to which people will not be faced with more problems. Citizens of the state of Assam can also download the report from the portal after conducting an investigation.
Benefits of COVID-19 Test Results Online
- After the launch of this portal, COVID-19 Test Results Online will be received easily and directly to the patient.
- Due to the easy availability of CORONA Test Results on the covidassam.in the website, patients will save time.
- Before the government launched this portal, citizens used to read the rounds of hospitals to take COVID-19 Test Results in Assam, and now people can watch online from their own homes with the help of this portal.
- You can easily check your CORONA Test Results through the official website launched by the Government of Assam.
|South Salmara Mankachar||51||4||47||–|
|West Karbi Anglong||39||2||37||–|
Check CORONA Test Results
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the COVID-19 Test Results Assam. Then, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see a form. After that, you have to enter your registered mobile number in this form.
- Now click on the option of Send OTP. After this, you have to enter that OTP.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will get your CORONA Test Results.
- Now you can download this Result, for that you have to click on the download option.
- After that, you click on the option, your device result will be downloaded.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to CORONA Test Results beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?