Dear Readers, CIPET released job recruitment notification For 59 Technical & Non-Technical Vacancies in CIPET Recruitment 2020 on their official website cipet.gov.in. Those who are eligible for the recruitment can apply for the post before 29 May 2020. Candidates have to read the article and all the recruitment details of CIPET such as Number of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How To Apply For CIPET Recruitment 2020 very carefully before applying any post. To check more details you can also download their official Notification or visit their official website cipet.gov.in.
A lot of Candidates are looking for CIPET and waiting for 59 Technical & Non-Technical Vacancies in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET). The officials of CIPET has announced various vacancies in CIPET Recruitment 2020. Total 59 vacancies are announced in this recruitment notification. Candidates have to check eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. The Last date of these vacancies is 29 May 2020. After the last date, the department will not accept any application further. The exam will be conducted Written test/ skill test/ interview through allotted exam centres. Date of exam, time and venue will be announced later after the form last date through their official website. check all the details about this recruitment given below:
|Article||CIPET Recruitment 2020|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of Post||Technical & Non-Technical Vacancies|
|No. of Post||59 Posts|
|Last Date||29 May 2020|
CIPET Recruitment Post Details :
- Senior Officer (Personnel & Administration) – 4 Posts
- Officer (Personnel & Administration) – 6 Posts
- Technical Officer – 10 Posts
- Assistant Officer (Personnel & Administration)/ Assistant Officer (Finance & Accounts) – 6 Posts
- Assistant Technical Officer – 10 Posts
- Administrative Assistant Gr.III – 6 Posts
- Technical Assistant Gr. III – 15 Posts
CIPET Recruitment Education Qualifications :
- For Senior Officer : Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and MBA / Post Graduation in Public Administration/ PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute, with minimum 55% marks at Graduation and Post Graduation Level. Minimum 08 years experience in HR, administration, personnel, purchase functions etc. in a reputed organization.
- For Officer : Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and MBA / Post Graduation in Public Administration / PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute, with minimum 55% marks at Graduation and Post Graduation Level. Minimum 05 years experience in HR, administration, personnel, purchase functions etc. in a reputed organization
- For Technical Officer : Full Time First Class M.E./M.Tech with 2 Years Post Qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers / Plastics. OR Ph.D in Polymer Engineering / Science / Technology with 1 Year Post Qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers / Plastics.Atleast 3 years in pay matrix level-9 or 13 years total experience in pay matrix levels 9 to 7 counted together under the Central Govt. or State Govt.
- For Assistant Officer : Full Time First Class B.E./B.Tech in Mech/Chem/Polymer Technology or equivalent with 2 Years relevant Post Qualification experience OR Full Time First Class M.Sc with specialization in Polymer Science with 3 Years Post Qualification experience in relevant field of Polymers/Plastic and atleast 3 years experience
- For Assistant Technical Officer Personnel & Administration: Graduate in any discipline from recognized University and MBA/Post Graduation in Public Administration /PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks at Graduation and Post Graduation Level. Atleast 3 Years Post Qualification experience in HR, Administration, Personnel, Purchase functions etc. in a reputed organization
- For Finance & Accounts: Full time First Class B.Com with Full time First Class MBA(Finance) / Full time First Class M.Com from a recognized University. Atleast 3 Years relevant Post Qualification experience.
- For Administrative Assistant : Graduation in any discipline from recognized University with minimum 52% marks. Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm or Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm. (35 wpm and 30wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 keys depressions for each word). Minimum 2 years post qualification experience handling Office communications
- For Technical Assistant : Dip. in Mech. / DPMT / DPT / PGDPTQC / PGDPPT / PDPMD with CAD/CAM with 1 year relevant post qualification experience OR ITI (Fitter / Turner / Machinist) with 2 years relevant post-qualification experience
CIPET Recruitment Age Limit :
- Senior Officer – 40 years
- Officer – 35 years
- Technical Officer – 35 years
- Assistant Technical Officer – 32 years
- Assistant Officer – 32 years
- Administrative Assistant Gr. III – 32 years
- Technical Assistant – 32 years
Selection Method : Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview.
CIPET Job Location : Chennai ( Tamil Nadu )
How to Apply: Applications strictly in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent by Registered/ Speed Post to “The Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032” latest by 29th May 2020 or thirty days from the date of publication in the Employment News, whichever is earlier. The candidates should clearly mention “Advertisement No. with Date” and “Name of the post applied for” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Essential Qualification & Experience||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.