CBSE Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT) Score Card 2021 Out – Download Direct Link – Central Board of Secondary Education has released a scorecard for the post of Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), and analyst (IT). Candidates who have appeared in CBT and interview can download their scorecard by using their user ID and password. There were 35 candidates have been selected from this recruitment. Candidates can use the link given in this post and get the scorecard page directly.
CBSE Score Card Details
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Post||Assistant SecretaryAssistant Secretary (IT)Analyst (IT)|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Status||Score Card Released|
How to Download Score Card of CBSE?
- Candidates can go to the NEW official website of CBSE is https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/cbse.html
- On that page go to the Latest @CBSE column
- You can find the scorecard link
- Or use the link given on this page
- This page leads you to a direct download link for scorecard
- Then enter User ID and Password and click login
- Your scorecard will be downloaded
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?