Taking another lesson from the model of education in Delhi On November 1, 2022, the Punjab school education minister, Harjot Singh Bains, started a trial program. This scheme is entitled the “Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme.” It is being initiated in 31 government schools located in nine different districts of the state of Punjab. According to Harjot Singh Bains, the minister of school education in Punjab, the initiative would assist in making it possible for children who are enrolled in government institutions to realize their ambition of becoming business owners. In today’s article, we will talk about this new trial-based educational model in Punjab. In the below paragraphs, we will also cover the benefits of the BBYE Scheme.
Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme|
|Launch by||Punjab Govt.|
|Launch date||1 November 2022|
|Objectives||Help Students to startup business|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Punjab|
Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme 2022
On November 1, 2022, the education minister of Punjab, Harjot Singh Bains, introduced a program called “Business Young Entrepreneurship Plans.” The program’s objective was to cultivate young businesspeople at the school level. The program’s objective is to foster the development of young businesspeople while they are still in school. Bains said that under this program, kids who are enrolled in the eleventh grade would get a seed grant of 2,000 rupees to help them launch a company. The following are important aspects of the plan:
- Initial or Seed money in the amount of 2,000 rupees will be given to students in Class 11 so that they may begin a company under this program.
- The scheme is initially launched in 31 schools in Punjab which is around 9 districts.
- Beginning with the next school year, the program will be carried out at each and every one of the state’s educational institutions.
- For a plan that is accepted, a group of eight students will be put together and given full instructions.
- The youngsters will be asked to first submit their ideas for businesses, which will then be passed on to professional business people for further discussion. For the purpose of working on the suggestions that are deemed appropriate, groups of eight students will be established for each student, and the students will be provided with comprehensive direction.
BBYE Scheme Objectives
Harjot Singh Bains, the minister responsible for education in Punjab’s public schools, has introduced a program called the Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme. This program is intended to inspire students to begin their own enterprises. Not only will it assist them financially, but it will also work to teach them how to be self-sufficient. At the end of the day, this plan is equally concerned with the future of children.
Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme Benefits
scheme will benefit students in many ways, which are all listed below:
- There will be 2 main benefits. The scheme will not only help government school students get jobs, but it will also solve a lot of problems in the state.
- Across the initial phase, 31 schools in nine districts of the state, including Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Sangrur, Hoshiarpur, Ferozepur, Ropar, and Mohali, will participate in the program.
- Students in the eleventh grade will each get Rs. 2,000 to use as startup capital for a company they want to create.
- Encourages school children to start their businesses.
- Children attending government schools will be encouraged to become “job providers” rather than “job seekers” with the support of the program.
- Applicants must be residents of Punjab.
- Applicants must be a student of class 11th.
- Applicants must have proper ideas to start a business in order to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Applicants id card
- Applicants mobile number
- Email id
- Educational certificate
Business Blaster Young Entrepreneurship Scheme Application Procedure
The Business Blaster Young Entrepreneur Scheme places an emphasis not only on the now but also on the future of children. Therefore, in order to apply for participation in the scheme, it is accessible at the school level. However, as the scheme was just recently started, the official website for the school has not yet been published. As soon as the government makes the program public, we will let you know about it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?