Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2022. Bihar public service commission invites applications for the recruitment of 358 Vacancies through 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Exam 2022. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 25-11-2022 to 20-12-2022.
|Article||BPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of Post||Various|
|No. of Post||358|
BPSC Recruitment 2022 Job Details :
68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Exam: 358 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector, Home Dept (Reserve Branch): 10 Posts
- District Commander, Home Dept (Special Branch): 01 Post
- District Fire Officer, Home Dept (Reserve Branch): 25 Posts
- Jail Superintendent, Home Dept (Prison): 02 Posts
- State Tax Asst Commissioner, Commerce Taxation Dept (Finance Services): 10 Posts
- Junior Election Officer, Election Dept (Bihar Election Service): 10 Posts
- Under Registrar/ Joint Under Registrar, Prohibition & Excise Dept: 25 Posts
- Labor Superintendent, Labor Resource Dept: 01 Post
- Planning/ District Planning Officer, Labor Resource Dept: 04 Posts
- Probation Officer, Home Dept (Prison): 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar, Cooperative Dept: 05 Posts
- Assistant Director, Social Welfare Dept: 07 Posts
- Cane Officer, Sugarcane Industries Dept: 02 Posts
- Bihar Education Service, Education Dept: 06 Posts
- Labor Enforcement Officer, Labor Resource Dept: 45 Posts
- Additional District Transport Officer, Transport Dept: 01 Post
- Rural Development Officer, Rural Development Dept: 08 Posts
- Block Panchayat Raj Officer, Panchayati Raj Dept: 51 Posts
- Revenue Officer, Revenue & Land Reforms Dept: 50 Posts
- Supply Inspector, Food & Consumer Protection Dept: 17 Posts
- Tribal Welfare Officer (Bihar SC/ ST Cadre), Tribal Welfare Dept: 77 Posts
BPSC Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Age Limit: as per BPSC Rules.
Selection process: Prelims, Mains Exam & interview.
BPSC Govt Job Location: Bihar
BPSC Application Fee:
- For Gen/ Other: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD & Women of Bihar State: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply BPSC: Eligible Interested Candidates may apply online through BPSC Website i.e http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ from 25-11-2022 to 20-12-2022
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application form: 20-12-2022
More Details For job information click the below link :
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?