The Assam Government has a lot of schemes for the Welfare of the citizen of the Asam. A new scheme is also for the people of the Assam state. The name of the scheme is the Swahid Dayal Das Panika scheme. Assam government has also launched an official portal of this scheme. Today through this article, we are going to inform you about this Swahid Dayal Das Panika scheme 2021. By visiting the official website, you can check all related information or notification. If you want to get all information about the scheme such as eligibility criteria, important documents list, online apply procedure. Then, you have to read all the details of this article till the end.
Assam Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme Assam Beneficiary List
The State Government of Assam has launched this scheme for the people of Assam. Under this scheme, the state government will give financial assistance to those people who belong to the cricket Tribe. Help for financial assistance, of tea tribes can improve their business.
Due to covid-19, the people who are doing the business of tea tribes suffer a lot. Their business got nearly closed. So, the state government started this Scheme to help these people.
Assam Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme New List 2021
Under this scheme, The youth of Assam will get some financial help to boost their business. The government of Assam will give the people who belong to Tea Tribe Rs. 25,000 to Rs 15,000.If you are interested to get this help, you can apply for this scheme. By visiting the official website, you can apply online. The state government is also going to provide them houses which cost 1.3 lakhs.
|Scheme Name:||Assam Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme|
|Scheme New List of Beneficiaries:||Check Online (ttwd.assam.gov.in)|
|Mode of Application:||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2021
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- An applicant who belongs to the tea tribe is eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant’s yearly income should be below 2.5 lacs.
- The age of the candidate should be from 20 to 40 years old.
- People who are in a government job, are not eligible for this scheme.
- Only those people are eligible who did not take benefit of this scheme for the last 3 years.
- The applicant should have 10 Bigha land are eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents for Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.
- Identification card
- PAN card of the applicant.
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- The birth certificate is of the applicant
- PAN card
- Later that will be recommended the chairman
- Certificate of land which shows that the candidate has less than 10 Bigha land.
Assam Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2021 Apply Online
- First of all, you have to the official website @ http:www.ttwmis.com, where you get all information notifications related to the scheme.
- Then you will get, application form there, fill the application and upload all the important documents.
- Now application form will be submitted to the sub-divisional welfare Office.
- The sub-divisional Welfare Officer I will check all the documents and forms. After that, they will send back a copy of a document to the applicant.
- Then directorate I will collect all the applications and finalize the applications.
- The applicant, whose name will be on the final list, will get financial assistance under this scheme.
Check Beneficiary List Dyal Das Panika scheme @ ttwd.assam.gov.in
If you have applied for the financial assistance that is given by the Assam Government. Then you can check the beneficiary list, that will be uploaded by the state government. The Government of Assam will upload the list of beneficiaries @ ttwd.assam.gov.in
By visiting the above website, you can checklist of beneficiaries of Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme 2021.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.