APSSB CHSL Syllabus 2021: APSSB LDC Syllabus and APSSB DEO & Agriculture Field Assistant Syllabus are discussed here. Collect the APSSB JSA & Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator Syllabus with Exam Pattern for complete the Written Exam Preparation process. Based on the official prescribed information and past years’ question paper wise we update the TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Preparation Tips on the below page. Get the APSSB CHSL Exam Preparation Books and LDC & DEO Study Materials to cover all the subjects wise. The APSSB CHSL Exam Pattern shows the Total marks, no of questions, exam mode, and duration. Here PuzzlesHuB will update all the latest updates on this page based on the APSSB CHSL announcement.
|Origination Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination|
|No. of Vacancy||179 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Submission Start Date||18.05.2021, 1000 hours|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17.06.2021, 1500 hours|
APSSB CHSL Syllabus 2021
General English -100 marks (50 questions of 2 marks each)
- Candidates understanding
- Comprehension of the English Language
- Questions and their vocabulary
- Sentence structure
- Synonyms, Antonyms and it’s the correct usage
Elementary Math – 100 marks (2 marks for each and 50 questions)
- The test of arithmetical and numerical abilities will cover number systems including questions on simplification
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound interest
- Time and Work
- time and Distance
- Table and Graphs and etc
General Knowledge -100 marks (50 questions 2 marks of each)
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General knowledge of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. State questions may also be asked. The test may also have questions related to
- Art and Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations/Institutions etc.
The candidates who get less than 33% marks will be rejected.
|2||LDC- District Establishment||54|
|3||Data Entry Operator||17|
|4||Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)||11|
|5||Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator||09|
|6||Junior Secretariat Assistant||08|
APSSB LDC & DEO Exam Pattern
Stage 1 Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks for each Question||Total Marks|
|General English||50||02||100 marks|
|Elementary Math||50||02||100 marks|
|General Knowledge||50||02||100 marks|
Stage 2 Skill Test
- A typing speed test of 35 words per minute(WPM) in English on a manual typewriter or 35 WPM on a computer corresponds to 10500 Key Depression Per Hour (KDPH) on an average of 5 key depression for each word.
- Basic computer application (50 Marks)
- Word Processing (Microsoft Word)
- Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Slides (Microsoft Powerpoint)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?