APPSC Executive Officer Grade 3 Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern @ psc.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has planning to conduct the written examination for the post of Executive Officers, Grade-III in A.P. Endowments Sub-Service that’s why the official has uploaded the syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates if you have any doubt regarding the Andhra Pradesh Executive Officer Syllabus you can check here.
APPSC Executive Officer Grade 3 Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Executive Officers, Grade-III in A.P. Endowments Sub-Service|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
APPSC Executive Officer Grade 3 Syllabus 2021:
Paper – I General Studies & Mental Ability:
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national, and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- The social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms, and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance, and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
Paper II – Hindu Philosophy & Temple System:
- Ramayanam Basic Knowledge about different characters in Ramayanam – Various parts (Kandaas) of Ramayanam – Dynasties mentioned in Ramayanam. Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Ramayanam.
- Mahabharatham Basic Knowledge about different characters in Mahabharatham – Various parts (Parvaas) of Mahabharatham – Dynasties mentioned in Mahabharatham. Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Mahabharatham.
- Bhagavatham Basic Knowledge about different characters in Bhagavatham – Various parts (Skandams) of Bhagavatham – Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Bhagavatham.
- Hindu Puranams Basic knowledge in various Hindu Puranams – Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Puranams.
- Hindu festivals will be celebrated in different parts of India. Classical fine Arts of Indian origin.
- Vedic Culture: Yagnas & Yagams in Vedic Culture – Vedas – Upavedas – Upanishads – Dharmas in different stages of life.
- Different Philosophies & Cults in Hindu Religion and Gurus who Professed Different Philosophies & Cults In The History Of Hindu Religion: Alwars (Vaishnavait Gurus); Nayanars (Saivait Gurus); Sankaracharya (Advaitha); Ramanujacharya (Visishtadvaitha); Madhwacharya (Dvaithadvaitham); Basava (Veera Saiva).
- Family structure in Hindu Society – Adoption – Succession.
APPSC Executive Officer Grade 3 Exam Pattern 2021:
|Written Exanimation (Objective type) Bachelor’s Degree Standard|
|PART – A||Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration in Minutes||Maximum Marks|
|Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper – II||Hindu Philosophy & Temple System||150||150||150|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?