AP YSR Housing Scheme 2020 – YSR Jagan Anna colony scheme helpful for people of Andhra Pradesh state. This scheme introduced by the government of Andhra Pradesh. All the eligible candidates apply for the scheme. The candidate simply wants to apply for the scheme and get the advantages of the scheme very easily. Within the Scheme, now we have to provide full details relating to the scheme of how you can apply for the scheme and what are the criteria’s regarding the schemes we are mentioned right here. The authorities of AP has determined to distribute free houses under the scheme. Government of AP has decided to distribute these homes on Ugadi. However, because of National lockdown coronavirus, this project has been postponed. However now the government has fixed the date for the distribution is 8 July 2020. This info is given by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh he stated that the distribution of the houses available within the store will be distributed on 8th July 2020.
|Scheme Name||YSR Housing Scheme|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh CM Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced by||Mr. B. Rajendranath Redd|
|Launched date||12th July 2019|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
Budget Sanction For AP YSR Housing Scheme 2020
On 16th June 2020 Tuesday Finance Minister B Rajendra Nath Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh has formally launched the budget of the state for the financial year 2020-2021. In this state budget, main highlights had been the allocation of the fund for the twenty-one welfare schemes run on the identity of Late YS Rajasekhara Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to offer financial assistance to the needy people. Regardless of the COVID crises and poor financial condition YSR government given priority to the welfare schemes. This year authorities have sanctioned Rs 3,691.79 crore for the housing sector.
Key points of YSR AP YSR Colony Scheme
- CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is scheduled to launch the scheme at pulivendula on 8th July 2020 on the occasion of father birth anniversary.
- It is stated that around 60,000 beneficiaries were identified in the entire districts and another 10,000 applications are under consideration.
- AP government has proposed to allocate one and a half per cent of land is beneficiary in the rural area and for an urban area is 1% of land for constructing houses.
- Use layout is being developed at pulivendula into 255 acres of land which is the biggest layout in the district.
- Around 750 layouts with 95,549 players were formed in the entire Kadapa districts of Andhra Pradesh.
- It is compulsory to leave 10% of land in every layout for community purposes like parks and paglia grounds.
YSR EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Housing Scheme
YSR EWS Housing schemeis a state government initiative for Economic weaker section category Citizen of Andhra Pradesh. State Government is going to provide pucca house to all the beneficiaries and for this purpose, Rs.1280 crore is allocated under the state Budget.
YSR Urban Housing Scheme (PMAY)
PMAY – YSR urban housing is a joint initiative of state and central government to provide pucca house to everyone in the state who belong to the poor, middle-income section and lower-income groups. This scheme’s main aim is to develop the urban area of the state before 2022. For successful implementation of the scheme central government of India has sanctioned Rs. 5000 crore and State government allocated Rs. 1000/- crore.
PMAY- YSR Gramin Housing Scheme
PMAY-YSR Gramin Housing scheme is to develop the rural area of the state. As per this scheme, the state government and central government will make a joint effort for the development of the rural area.
To apply for the scheme applicant must be a permanent resident of the state, not has their own house or land and APL/ BPL ration card along with caste certificate.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
Procedure to Apply Online YSR Housing
Application procedure to apply for the scheme is not yet disclosed by the government of the state or Housing Corporation. Department will soon be going to release the application procedure. The applicant may have to seek online or offline application. First fill the application form, attach/ upload the required documents and then submit the form is the basic form filling process.
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Search
- To check your name in the beneficiary list you have to rush to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation
- From the opened page you have to click beneficiary search option given in the bottom of the page under quick links head
- Now a new page will appear on the screen where you have to enter the asked information
- Submit the details and information will appear on the screen
For any query, you may contact us via
- Toll-free contact number 1100
- Email id- [email protected]
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?